OOLTEWAH AT WALKER VALLEY

NOT MY PROBLEM.. PA GONNA BE PA REGARDLESS. IT AIN'T LIKE THE EAGLES ARE NICE FANS EITHER.THAT IS WHY PA HAVE TO GET YAL OFF MY CASE.

#LOP

You are incorrect right there sir.  We are one of the most welcoming stadiums in Tennessee.  Our fans are respectful to our visitors.  Our student section doesn't spend most of the game taunting the players on the field (Cleveland), and we provide more than one pot to piss in and two concession stands (Ooltewah).  And on here, we only trash talk when trash talked to.  You run that yapper 24/7 sometimes I think you got a word quota you have to meet on the daily or something.

Your school is one of the most hostile environments to visit. 

You are incorrect right there sir. We are one of the most welcoming stadiums in Tennessee. Our fans are respectful to our visitors. Our student section doesn't spend most of the game taunting the players on the field (Cleveland), and we provide more than one pot to piss in and two concession stands (Ooltewah). And on here, we only trash talk when trash talked to. You run that yapper 24/7 sometimes I think you got a word quota you have to meet on the daily or something.

Your school is one of the most hostile environments to visit.

WHAT LMAO! SORRY BUDDY BUT I CAN'T BE NOBODY ELSE BUT PASSIVE DA'OWL AGGRESSIVE.YAL WOULD THINK SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH ME IF I WAS ANY DIFFERENT. AND YES WE WANT TO BE HOSTILE ON THE FIELD WHEN YOU VISIT. WE GOT CELL PHONE TOWERS ALL AROUND US WHETHER ITS CRICKETT OR SPRINT YOU GET GREAT RECEPTION UNLIKE OTHERS STADIUMS I VISIT (RHEA),NACHOS ARE ALWAYS HOT AND ON POINT UNLIKE OTHERS (RHEA)AND MORE STALLS DON'T MEAN ALL ARE WORKABLE.(RHEA). AND YOUR FANS ON THE T ARE SOME HATEFUL HATERZ LIKE THAT VOLEAGLEPITT WHO JUST JOINED TO JABB AT ME. BUT ITS OK I CAN HANDLE IT THE MORE JABS THE BETTER.I'M HAVING FUN AND ITS DOWN TO THE WIRE AND I GOT TO TALK AS MUCH TRASH AS I CAN BEFORE MY OWLS EXIT.

#LOP

#GO OWLS!

WHAT LMAO! SORRY BUDDY BUT I CAN'T BE NOBODY ELSE BUT PASSIVE DA'OWL AGGRESSIVE.YAL WOULD THINK SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH ME IF I WAS ANY DIFFERENT. AND YES WE WANT TO BE HOSTILE ON THE FIELD WHEN YOU VISIT. WE GOT CELL PHONE TOWERS ALL AROUND US WHETHER ITS CRICKETT OR SPRINT YOU GET GREAT RECEPTION UNLIKE OTHERS STADIUMS I VISIT (RHEA),NACHOS ARE ALWAYS HOT AND ON POINT UNLIKE OTHERS (RHEA)AND MORE STALLS DON'T MEAN ALL ARE WORKABLE.(RHEA). AND YOUR FANS ON THE T ARE SOME HATEFUL HATERZ LIKE THAT VOLEAGLEPITT WHO JUST JOINED TO JABB AT ME. BUT ITS OK I CAN HANDLE IT THE MORE JABS THE BETTER.I'M HAVING FUN AND ITS DOWN TO THE WIRE AND I GOT TO TALK AS MUCH TRASH AS I CAN BEFORE MY OWLS EXIT.

#LOP

#GO OWLS!

Buddy I wouldn't want you to be anybuddy but whoooo you are.  Just don't make a blanket statement and clump us all together.  The Rhea regulars on here are pretty dang polite.  A troll here or there doesn't make for a fair rrepresentation of our fan base.  You been on here long enough to know that.

Why be ashamed for just recognizing how good a team is? You know I won't give anyone props who does not deserve it.

IM JUST KIDDING. YOU ALT TO KNOW THAT BY NOW. YOU RIGHT I JUMPED ON THE COPELAND BANDWAGON HE A STUD AND I WAS HOPING FOR AN UPSET THIS SEASON LOL.AND THAT'S A 100% COPELAND. GOOD HE WILL BE GONE WHEN DEM OWLS GET TO 6A AND WE COMING TO WIN PERIOD! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE. THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE MENTALITY AND IT AINT GONNA CHANGE.

NOW I KNOW THAT WALKER VALLEY WILL GIVE US ALL WE CAN HANDLE TONIGHT.

#LOP

#GOOWLS!

Buddy I wouldn't want you to be anybuddy but whoooo you are. Just don't make a blanket statement and clump us all together. The Rhea regulars on here are pretty dang polite. A troll here or there doesn't make for a fair rrepresentation of our fan base. You been on here long enough to know that.

BLANKET STATEMENT? YOU CALLED US HOSTILE AND I CALLED YAL HATERZ NO DIFFERENT.

#LOP