A-E visits GCA for the game of the year.

BarneySox2007

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are legit. It's one of those nights, Grace has moved the ball, but either stalled in AE territory or thrown INTs. AE's speed at skill positions is definitely there. I also noticed how hard the LBs and safeties come up and take out the legs of any runner that gets thru the line. That kept Grace from big ground plays. You Hampton guys were right...Harper is for real.

Yeah Ole Harper is pretty sweet.

Congrats to AE on a well deserved win. I can honestly see why they won against Fulton. I knew AE would be the team to beat before the year even started but I guess I let the loss to Halls make me think there is a chance if you can play a smart ballgame but that didn't happen. AE is loaded with some gifted athletes and you can't throw an interception to someone like that four times in a ballgame and not get your a## handed back to you on a platter. I see AE as the team to be in the championship game no doubt and will be pulling for them when their there. That was a great halftime show by the AE Band tonight and wouldn't have missed it for the world.2nqxi8h.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007