William Blount hosts Bradley Central

Governm

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year when the Govs went to Oakland we had a 7-0 lead for all of 5 to 10 seconds and then they scored 49 unanswered points. LOL

Well I think tomorrow you all have a very good chance of beating us. I really don't see our starters being in long. Good for us and y'all! Nothing against you all, I enjoy playing WB. Hope we can get a home and home one year. If we are not in the same region again next year lol, but I'd rather take a loss with getting our littler fellers playing time instead of risking asking for an injury to a star player when this game means nothing to us and a lot of something to y'all. I'm sure you all will be pinning yalls ears back tomorrow and trying to get that 6-7 seed while we are locked at 3rd. As battled and bruised our fellers are, I'd rather take this loss. That being said, good luck gov and WB and see you all tomorrow! Hope y'all have cheese burgers lol.

Well I think tomorrow you all have a very good chance of beating us. I really don't see our starters being in long. Good for us and y'all! Nothing against you all, I enjoy playing WB. Hope we can get a home and home one year. If we are not in the same region again next year lol, but I'd rather take a loss with getting our littler fellers playing time instead of risking asking for an injury to a star player when this game means nothing to us and a lot of something to y'all. I'm sure you all will be pinning yalls ears back tomorrow and trying to get that 6-7 seed while we are locked at 3rd. As battled and bruised our fellers are, I'd rather take this loss. That being said, good luck gov and WB and see you all tomorrow! Hope y'all have cheese burgers lol.

Oh they grill some burgers down there! They are so good.

Sandbagging #LOP

I think it would be fun and interesting. A lot more interesting than going to Oakland again.

I know we are no Oakland right now but we have a talented little running back . If stopping the run is an issue you might wanna check this feller out  playing in 5.5 games nearly 1200 yards

http://www.dnj.com/story/sports/high-school/2016/10/26/master-teague-fresh-top-his-game-blackman-nears-postseason/92751118/

I know we are no Oakland right now but we have a talented little running back . If stopping the run is an issue you might wanna check this feller out playing in 5.5 games nearly 1200 yards

http://www.dnj.com/story/sports/high-school/2016/10/26/master-teague-fresh-top-his-game-blackman-nears-postseason/92751118/

Is he more of a speed or power back? We struggle more with the power backs.