Mount Juliet at Mcgavock

MJGOLDENBEARS

Here ya go hotshot. About 15 years ago I was the head coach of a team that unfortunately was very very small in stature. Nobody over 6'1" and I am several inches taller. A sportswriter was interviewing me and HE said "you look like a big chief leading a bunch of little Indians around". The name stuck. If you do just a little background you will see that my username was started at the same time.

NOW, you can explain why you would call yourself "the great one", when obviously that is not the case.

After this I'm done with this pointless argument over literally who's the "hotshot" I will conclude with my final opinion, I will give you respect on coming into this thread and not backing down and even more kudos if you're a metro coach/faculty. I like when people voice their opinion not afraid of looking bad or whatever may be the case. I don't really care who you are and probably wouldn't get along with you in person, which is fine. You have to admit, with all the backlash and dry humor jokes in regards to TP and MJ, someone like me makes sense. Am I obnoxious? Sure? Outlandish? Sure, but I'm a realist and I'll say things that others are afraid to say. Believe it or not MJ are region champs, Go MJ baby!

Here ya go hotshot. About 15 years ago I was the head coach of a team that unfortunately was very very small in stature. Nobody over 6'1" and I am several inches taller. A sportswriter was interviewing me and HE said "you look like a big chief leading a bunch of little Indians around". The name stuck. If you do just a little background you will see that my username was started at the same time.

NOW, you can explain why you would call yourself "the great one", when obviously that is not the case.

Oh look, you finally took the time to respond. Also, you're definitely showing your age quite well now. WOW, 15 years ago head coach, the good ol' days... So how is retirement treating you? Pretty funny that you actually get this butthurt over the internet. The great one was something my high school football coach said to me a few years ago when announcing my name. He used it as a middle name. My number was not 36 though. So maybe that -IS- the case in my particular situation, Chief. Not the best, never claim to be. Not the worst to ever do it either. Had a long football career that went further than high school ball.

Oh and Mt. Juliet is region champs. I had almost forgot.