Mount Juliet at Mcgavock

MJGOLDENBEARS

Mt Juliet played their region schedule and won. No one can take that away, they are region champs. They've had a good year, no one can take that away either. Now, for an honest question and hopefully an honest answer without all the name calling and insulting... Do you think they could have done the same in any other 6A region?

Mt Juliet played their region schedule and won. No one can take that away, they are region champs. They've had a good year, no one can take that away either. Now, for an honest question and hopefully an honest answer without all the name calling and insulting... Do you think they could have done the same in any other 6A region?

Maybe, maybe not. I would say right now, we have a chance vs any other 6a team besides Oakland. MAryville are very good but dealing with a lot of injuries, we will find out how good Cordova or Whitehaven is by tonight. As those two play a very weak Memphis schedule.

Here's what I get out of your post. You start off in a gentle manner hoping that you won't get badmouthed or anything. But THEN you still take a little shot at MJ. Could they win againt the winner of the other 3 regions is your question (Maryville, Oakland & most likely Whitehaven tonight are all the other 6A winners. Who honestly cares? They are in region 3-6A. They won it. It has its own fair share of good teams in it. And in my opinion no, they probably would not had won those regions. But they won their own. Edited by thegreatone36

Here's what I get out of your post. You start off in a gentle manner hoping that you won't get badmouthed or anything. But THEN you still take a little shot at MJ. Could they win againt the winner of the other 3 regions is your question (Maryville, Oakland & most likely Whitehaven tonight are all the other 6A winners. Who honestly cares? They are in region 3-6A. They won it. It has its own fair share of good teams in it. And in my opinion no, they probably may jot had won those regions. But they won their own.

Haha it's eers, the most skeptical human being on this planet to ever live next to Sigmund Freud.. I've become use to his antics and Skeptism regarding MJ...

Here's what I get out of your post. You start off in a gentle manner hoping that you won't get badmouthed or anything. But THEN you still take a little shot at MJ. Could they win againt the winner of the other 3 regions is your question (Maryville, Oakland & most likely Whitehaven tonight are all the other 6A winners. Who honestly cares? They are in region 3-6A. They won it. It has its own fair share of good teams in it. And in my opinion no, they probably would not had won those regions. But they won their own.

I said it didn't matter. They won where they were. It really wasn't a shot and I don't care if you bad mouth me to be honest. I'm not sure though why you have suddenly become a huge Mt Juliet supporter. I just asked a question to see if we could be honest with one another. They won a region championship and that's fact, everything else is speculation. My speculation is they wouldn't be 8-2 if they played Gallatin's schedule. I know they didn't, but to say they are a great team is a stretch too.

how about I put it to you how you put it towards MJ. Beech had a good season this year so far. But why don't I try to find a negative in it instead of only seeing the positives about Beech this year... So same question: Would Beech had been as successful playing in any of those regions?

how about I put it to you how you put it towards MJ. Beech had a good season this year so far. But why don't I try to find a negative in it instead of only seeing the positives about Beech this year... So same question: Would Beech had been as successful playing in any of those regions?

Other 5A regions? Yes, probably win all except independence region. I personally think 6-5A is the toughest 5A region in the state. I think the top 5 in 6-5A would all make a run at about every other region. 6A regions? I don't know, but beech is a lot smaller too.