Mount Juliet at Mcgavock

MJGOLDENBEARS

BigChief, you are certainly a big talker yourself over this computer screen, but you sure would be a silent one in person, you could bet on that.

Actually you really have no clue here. Bigchief is called that for a reason. You should just stop going down this path. Now for me, I'm about 3'8" and 75 lbs. Feel free to kick e-sand in my face because I can't do anything about it. 😪

I think its more the fact that somebody has to be there to give MJ credit, because people have down talked that program for three years straight on here. That is the reason for what you are calling "chest thumping". Somebody has to let everybody know that MJ did what nobody on here said they could do.

I'm here to call people out on BS, I remember what people have said, and I will continue to do so as my tenure on coachT continues. Bring on the haters, and or as the oldies would say the "naysayers"

Actually you really have no clue here. Bigchief is called that for a reason. You should just stop going down this path. Now for me, I'm about 3'8" and 75 lbs. Feel free to kick e-sand in my face because I can't do anything about it. 😪

Bigchief, as if that isn't a self absorbed, egotistical, narcissistic name...... Lol

Oh hey look its Bkisler. Haven't seen any posts in a while, even with your squad winning games left & right. Them boys are making some of these grown men cry in corners that TP and the rest of that staff have found a recipe for success.

Greatone, I read all of the posts and check the scores; but I don't get to many games. Only made it to one this year since I live in KY.

Bears are playing some great ball . The O line has really come alive. Controlling the ball and the clock like they do; they can go a long way. It was a good move putting Raines in the backfield. D is playing really well, and special teams have always been good. Not a team to over look.

GO BEARS !

Greatone, I read all of the posts and check the scores; but I don't get to many games. Only made it to one this year since I live in KY.

Bears are playing some great ball . The O line has really come alive. Controlling the ball and the clock like they do; they can go a long way. It was a good move putting Raines in the backfield. D is playing really well, and special teams have always been good. Not a team to over look.

GO BEARS !

Exactly GO BEARS!