Mount Juliet at Mcgavock

MJGOLDENBEARS

Y'all are funny. Metro teams do care about special teams. Most probably have a hard time finding a kicker/punter but there are exceptions. Hillsboro and PC typically have pretty good ones. Several metro teams have very good returners. I guess if all you look at is a kicker or punter most metro teams lack in that department but I try and look at the whole picture. Guess that's my bad.

Y'all are funny. Metro teams do care about special teams. Most probably have a hard time finding a kicker/punter but there are exceptions. Hillsboro and PC typically have pretty good ones. Several metro teams have very good returners. I guess if all you look at is a kicker or punter most metro teams lack in that department but I try and look at the whole picture. Guess that's my bad.

90 percent of special teams are the punter and kicker, hate to break it to you....

Come on GoldenBear, lay off the Metro schools. I've been reading post and everyone is not as fortunate to have an outstanding kicker like MJ. He will be playing on Sundays one day. Metro is lucky to possibly pull a soccer player, or get someone who can get a toe on the ball. Don't fault them for the population they have to pull from. We can't all send our kids to kicking camp.

Come on GoldenBear, lay off the Metro schools. I've been reading post and everyone is not as fortunate to have an outstanding kicker like MJ. He will be playing on Sundays one day. Metro is lucky to possibly pull a soccer player, or get someone who can get a toe on the ball. Don't fault them for the population they have to pull from. We can't all send our kids to kicking camp.

A high population or Kurdish, Asians and Hispanics... Typically there favorite sport being soccer..... There are plenty to choose from.

You sure do like to flap your gums a lot about Metro teams, but you forget it was a Metro team that handed you an #### whooping this year. Well them AND a .500 Ravenwood team.

Short term memory I guess.

Lol a 6 point whooping, we are 8-2 and destined for a deep playoff run, and just destroyed 2 metro teams in the last 3 weeks! Come get you some littlechief

^ Region champions. 8-2. Where did Ravenwood finish in that region again? Oh yeah. Undefeated Cane Ridge got all of MJ they wanted in a win as well. Everybody doubted them all year. "Be lucky to go 5-5" "you can't win only running the ball" (which they've also proven that their pass game is getting dangerous as well.) "y'all need to fire TP if you want to get anywhere" So where are all the haters now? Of yeah, still flapping their gums about how the region champions arent any good. But keep sleeping on them like everybody else. They aren't saying they are Maryville and Oakland, but dang, everybody sure does love to hate on a program that's succeeding.

^ Region champions. 8-2. Where did Ravenwood finish in that region again? Oh yeah. Undefeated Cane Ridge got all of MJ they wanted in a win as well. Everybody doubted them all year. "Be lucky to go 5-5" "you can't win only running the ball" (which they've also proven that their pass game is getting dangerous as well.) "y'all need to fire TP if you want to get anywhere" So where are all the haters now? Of yeah, still flapping their gums about how the region champions arent any good. But keep sleeping on them like everybody else. They aren't saying they are Maryville and Oakland, but dang, everybody sure does love to hate on a program that's succeeding.

Bigchief has little man syndrome lol his opinion holds no weight

This stuff is hilarious. MJ isn't even my team, yet I can't help but notice how many negative comments are made towards this team. The Metro team they played tonight for beat worse at halftime than any other team they've faced all year. But according to you guys, it wouldn't be possible that MJ would be the team to do that. Y'all make it seem like MJ can't even get out of their own way, tie their own shoes, ride a bike, so on so forth. I feel so bad for those poor innocent region champions.

Edited by thegreatone36

Whatever kid. How about this. We  meet in Mr. Brown's office in the morning and you can tell me then about my little man syndrome.

You get on here running your trap about Metro teams but you lost to one. That, kid, is a hypocrite. Look it up in the morning when you get to English class. SMF.