Mount Juliet at Mcgavock

MJGOLDENBEARS

So I did a little research that might appeal to a few of the longtime Coacht members. I remembered awhile back there being an avid MJ supporter on here that went by the name MJpride, i wonder what became of the guy... Why would he just up and leave, well after i went back to some 2012 topics, I saw the name SCbisondad with many posts but sure enough he was talking about MJ, and at the bottom it would read *edited by MJpride. Thought it was an interesting tidbit unless everyone already knew that. Name switch.....Trader

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Bigchief is very well respected not only around metro but also around the Wilson county area. His opinion would greatly outweigh yours to those that matter. Anyway, keep pounding that chest, putting down others, and showing your character.

Congrats Mt Juliet team for winning region. Glad for the two former Metro coaches and the rest of the staff.

Come on GoldenBear, lay off the Metro schools. I've been reading post and everyone is not as fortunate to have an outstanding kicker like MJ. He will be playing on Sundays one day. Metro is lucky to possibly pull a soccer player, or get someone who can get a toe on the ball. Don't fault them for the population they have to pull from. We can't all send our kids to kicking camp.

Special teams is what you make it. You can have an average to below average kicker and still have great units that get the job done.

So I did a little research that might appeal to a few of the longtime Coacht members. I remembered awhile back there being an avid MJ supporter on here that went by the name MJpride, i wonder what became of the guy... Why would he just up and leave, well after i went back to some 2012 topics, I saw the name SCbisondad with many posts but sure enough he was talking about MJ, and at the bottom it would read *edited by MJpride. Thought it was an interesting tidbit unless everyone already knew that. Name switch.....Trader

MJ Pride's job took him to Hendersonville from MJ and his son now goes to Station Camp. He was/ is an MJ fan.

Bigchief knows more about MJHS specifically and metro teams than you do kiddo. He's been in coaching longer than you've been alive. His opinion definitely has weight and isn't constant yapping like some.

This kid is just another keyboard cowboy.

Mel and I have a lot to talk about while I wait for you to show. LOL

And for the record I have never said anything about MJ not being good, much less terrible. I HAVE taken offense to your constant chest thumping about beating struggling teams like that makes you some kind of superpower. Oooh you beat McGavock and Antioch. Blue Cross bound.

And just to let your juvenile self know, 27-19 is 8 points. Those MJ math skills showing through. :rolleyes:

You sure do a lot of talking yourself, you know, and letting a guy online get under your skin so easily. Showing so much weakness considering a couple of guys here hold you in such high regards and all....oh BTW, maybe you shouldn't be talking to Mel like y'all are buddies if you are only down talking the school, claiming "MJ math skills". Once again, salty guy who can't stand the fact that MJ has played a solid season of football after everybody and their mothers were downing the program the past couple of years, sit down and breathe a minute, and realize that not everybody on a public high school football forum takes every word you say as worshiping words. Edited by thegreatone36