Mount Juliet at Mcgavock

MJGOLDENBEARS

"Youth is wasted on the young". --George Bernard Shaw

You should read more.

MJ are region champs , no one expected it this season, it was Franklin this and Wilson Central that, well guess what??? We took those teams out of contention, people seem to be allergic to complementing MJ, it's as if people will obtain an infection if they praise MJ. One reason I'm being so obnoxious is because you, workinprogress, eers, and many more have doubted MJ and shamed us for our last three seasons. Well here we are back to the "gold" standard. One blemish along the way but I think this team is very much capable of a deep playoff run. People have trouble giving MJ credit, so it brings the obnoxious side out of me, which as many know now I don't mind throwing blows left and right. All in all expect a blowout win from MJ as they will probably play Bartlett. People think they offend me by calling me a child, immature, etc etc, I'm sorry I don't feel the need to uphold a certain standard on a public forum where I'm entitled to express my opinion however I wish. Makes sense to those who care about the law. So bigchief honestly go ____ yourself. You are nothing to MJ and will never have any weight in this convo, go deal with all the issues that exist in metro. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

You even doubted your own team or have you forgotten. You spew so much garbage you can't even keep up with your own lies. And I have not shamed Mt Juliet once. I know coaches there that I respect and I live in Mt Juliet. I just don't like your arrogance.

Workinprogress this is why I treat you like the ugly stepchild, I barely respond to you because you avoid the main points and try to feel better about yourself by trying to bring me down, lol nice try I'm untouchable....MJ are guess what, Region champs, once again should I say it again?

Yes ofcourse I had doubt after that Ravenwood game we put up 7 points and barely avoided a shutout, after coming off three mediocre seasons in a row and that game making us go 1-2, do you not understand football? Ofcourse I had concern, they picked it up after that game and here we are. I'm starting to think you're a woman.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Wow big man with put downs. When you are made to look bad you always resort to that. Man of high morals and character I see. I'm done you are a bandwagon fan with very little football knowledge. Good luck Mt Juliet in the playoffs. Hope y'all do well even though it will mean reading this guy's garbage.

Lol did you read anything I put or are you too sensitive? I own three fantasy football leagues, continuously keep up with college football and the NFL and played football for 8 years. Yeah I know nothing lol time for bed workinprogress

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Lol did you read anything I put or are you too sensitive? I own three fantasy football leagues, continuously keep up with college football and the NFL and played football for 8 years. Yeah I know nothing lol time for bed workinprogress

Did you score 4 touchdowns in one game for Polk High?LOL

Saying you "own" three fantasy leagues cements your background for sure. Armchair QB.

Work, he obviously has no background.

You even doubted your own team or have you forgotten. You spew so much garbage you can't even keep up with your own lies. And I have not shamed Mt Juliet once. I know coaches there that I respect and I live in Mt Juliet. I just don't like your arrogance.

Lived in MJ for decades and love it!!

Don't like the bashing done by that guy nor the constant chest thumping. An old sports adage says to "act like you've been there before" but this fella is incapable.