Region 6-5A Playoffs

VizualProphet

GWAVE1  I agree 100% with you! Hillsboro will give us everything we can handle on Friday night. It will come down to coaching and not letting the Hillsboro playmakers in space too much. We remember back 3 years ago when we were 6-4 in the playoffs with Vic Wharton and Rashaan Gaulden and started gelling towards the end of the season. We beat 2 undefeated teams in the first two rounds so it can be done and whichever team is playing the most disciplined ball will win.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tandem before you start getting all crazy about region 6 being so great, you need to look no further at Independence at the top of region 5 before you make any predictions of champions my friend. At 26-0 we have no intention of giving up our spot at the top. We eliminated #4 seed Gallatin 35-0 and I'm sure everyone will say it would have been a different story if Mason had played and we wished he did but we were without our starting RB as well and that didn't slow us down at all. You can't build a championship team around just one player. Cane Ridge was getting their tails whipped 21-0 by our region 5 #4 seed Summit until they woke up in the second half. All the teams in middle tennessee that are left are capable to run the table but all roads to the championship still come thru Indy and that's a fact.

indignation, before you start getting all crazy with region 5 paranoia, read my post. I never mentioned anything about region 6 being "great". As a matter of fact, I didn't mention region 6 at all. I was commenting on the strength of the 4 teams left in this particular quad of the playoffs. Last time I checked, your beloved Independence team is sitting at the top of that list of 4. Since you didn't get it, I'll rephrase it: I believe the eventual state champ will be either INDEPENDENCE, Cane Ridge or Hillsboro. Actually, I'd be shocked if INDEPENDENCE doesn't win it all again. Does that make me "crazy"? Edited by tandem

Indy has yet to see a physical team! Which they will see Friday! To win Hillsboro must limit their turnovers and pressure Indy QB, he doesn't pass well under pressures and he's not a run threat. I'm taking Hillsboro 21-14. Beech will come out for revenge against CR, for their one point loss back in September. Beech has the best run blocking line I've seen all yr. I think CR will load the box like they did in the 2nd half of the first game to slow their run game down. Force beech to pass. I think CR pulls away in the 4th 28-14

Come on Raven you are completely discounting all the good teams Indy has played up to this point! People were saying the same thing last year and look what happened... You can be the most physical team you want but if you can't execute and be disciplined you don't win it's that simple. We know what we will get with Hillsboro so there's no secret there. Hopefully they underestimate us and we do what we always do and that's win. I think you are scared to face Indy and that's why you are always dogging us. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that Indy's defense is returning 7 of 11 starters from last years team that defeated CR 49-7. Food for thought!

Man plz.. Smyrna is by far the only good team Indy has played. We can't wait to see u guys , if we it make past Beech. And yes Indy did beat us 49- 7. The difference is those guys that was a factor in that game are gone, beside one or two. Which are Montrae Steele and hunter Dupree. We have the same team coming back, we didn't lose one starter on offense or defense. U will see the difference. CR would love to be the team that put Indy out the playoffs, I jus feel like Hillsboro is playing at their best right now, their schedule was tough. And I think it's made them a better team. So we at CR take it one week at a time. Can look over beech. Their a solid team with a great coach and u can't take them lightly. That's y I say this region is tough. I knew we would all be playing each other again. Your region wasn't even a factor in the playoffs beside u guys. Yes Summit gave us a test in the first half and we had some mistakes, but 2nd half they didn't across our 50 yard line and scored every time we had the ball, Hillsboro crushed SC and Beech did their thing. So Friday will tell a lot. I'll have the dvr set. Good luck

Ok Raven I hear you game on! We both gotta do our part this Friday night against tough competition and hopefully we have a date next week. Good luck to CR and keep it rolling. You do know that the winner of round three is going to win the state championship right? West Tennessee and East Tennessee teams are nowhere close to what middle Tennessee has this year.

Ok Raven I hear you game on! We both gotta do our part this Friday night against tough competition and hopefully we have a date next week. Good luck to CR and keep it rolling. You do know that the winner of round three is going to win the state championship right? West Tennessee and East Tennessee teams are nowhere close to what middle Tennessee has this year.

Centennial is in the west side of the bracket, and I think they could be dangerous. I agree about the finals match-up though. 

Edited by AllRegion