Unaka at Greenback

orngnblk

BUT they will

If that's the rule in place, they should adhere to it. Our girls suffered a 1 yr ban due to the ineptness (or complete stupidity) of an administration (all long gone, by the way) that allowed an ineligible make football & basketball player to participate in varsity athletics. Ole Bernie wanted to flex his small man muscles, and he did. It was a lesson learned with a high price to pay for kids that were not involved in the infraction. Much like the athletes at Unaka will be held responsible for the poor decisions of a few.

Edited by gcapride

If that's the rule in place, they should adhere to it. Our girls suffered a 1 yr ban due to the ineptness (or complete stupidity) of an administration (all long gone, by the way) that allowed an ineligible make football & basketball player to participate in varsity athletics. Ole Bernie wanted to flex his small man muscles, and he did. It was a lesson learned with a high price to pay for kids that were not involved in the infraction. Much like the athletes at Unaka will be held responsible for the poor decisions of a few.

Agreed...they should adhere to it

That's what I'm thinking Pujo...GB could play the JV or make arrangements.

I don't want to see a bunch of Lil kids get slammed either.

Yeah that would work but I'm sure Greenback would play the starters at the beginning and I wouldn't blame um. Its really just a big mess.

Nobody wants to see a freshman offensive lineman going against Silvey. But if that keeps you off probation for all sports, your cosch calls GB this week and makes arrangements as Uknoit said above. For the good of the school and your fellow athletes (male and female$ PLAY THE GAME. The penalty isn't worth the 50-0 beating you will take.

By the way, I don't think there's a thin hair of a chance that they don't board a bus and head to Greensmack. If they don't, the AD and Administration should be replaced for "Lack of Institutional Control" for what they will do to the other sports programs.

Yeah that would work but I'm sure Greenback would play the starters at the beginning and I wouldn't blame um. Its really just a big mess.

It's scary, Greenback beat Midway 48-12 and Midway beat Unaka 71-0 last week when they had nothing to play for, this could be very ugly. I've got it by 64 but I'm expecting worse.