Unaka at Greenback

orngnblk

This spring, I asked a friend who usually knows things exactly why in the world Pink was still up there coaching. I was told that the current administration wanted to get rid of football completely, and they would do whatever they could to get this accomplished, and keeping him at the helm was part of the plan. I thought he was talking out his hind-end. I guess maybe he was on to something after all.

This spring, I asked a friend who usually knows things exactly why in the world Pink was still up there coaching. I was told that the current administration wanted to get rid of football completely, and they would do whatever they could to get this accomplished, and keeping him at the helm was part of the plan. I thought he was talking out his hind-end. I guess maybe he was on to something after all.

Told you and the rest months ago that I thot that was the plan also....Many schools want to go the politically correct path of soccer! As the libs gain more power, watch football become a thing of the past....Sickens me 

This stinks about Unaka. I would just bring he underclassman and get them some playing time ready for next year. I'm sure if they speak to GB coaches before the game about all this that GB will take it easy on them if they see it's getting out of hand early. We don't really have a JV either OnB, because many of our freshman and sophomores get considerable playing time in regular games. The last couple of weeks we have started a few freshmen. Our FB is a sophomore. So we know what you mean.

Thanks,heard he wants to play WR or TE.

Tennessee football is a dumpster fire.  It all started with the hype train.  This was ut's year to win it all in Atlanta and go to a big six bowl.  The team and coaches were set up for failure.  This is the SEC we're talking about and the 2nd toughest schedule in the nation.  The truth is, ut was never that good to begin with.  You have Joshua Dobbs who can't throw an accurate pass over 15 yards.  You have an offensive line that can't block a soul.  You have an ancient OC who is as predictable as the sunset.  You have Butch Jones who don't seem to have an answer to the problems as it continues every week.  Mistakes, going through the motions, turnovers, etc.  After this last embarrassing loss,  Debord would be fired immediately and Dobbs benched in favor of Guarantano.  The offensive scheme would change dramatically back to north, south running and deep play action passes.  I think the defense has performed well considering the amount of attrition it has went through.  The team can turn things around if Butch is willing to throw the dead weight overboard or he will go down with the ship

Tennessee football is a dumpster fire.  It all started with the hype train.  This was ut's year to win it all in Atlanta and go to a big six bowl.  The team and coaches were set up for failure.  This is the SEC we're talking about and the 2nd toughest schedule in the nation.  The truth is, ut was never that good to begin with.  You have Joshua Dobbs who can't throw an accurate pass over 15 yards.  You have an offensive line that can't block a soul.  You have an ancient OC who is as predictable as the sunset.  You have Butch Jones who don't seem to have an answer to the problems as it continues every week.  Mistakes, going through the motions, turnovers, etc.  After this last embarrassing loss,  Debord would be fired immediately and Dobbs benched in favor of Guarantano.  The offensive scheme would change dramatically back to north, south running and deep play action passes.  I think the defense has performed well considering the amount of attrition it has went through.  The team can turn things around if Butch is willing to throw the dead weight overboard or he will go down with the ship

They should only have one win...maybe two