Unaka at Greenback

orngnblk

You don't understand. Concord and Unaka could combine and GB would still cover your 64 point spread..... in the first half

True! And if CC had the opportunity to play this game, I wonder why they didn't...Same reason as Unaka?

Probably, but with "the best coaching staff in the state", they could've found a way to play this one too.

Point being, Hancock, Cumberland Gap, Cosby have all taken bad beatings and they'd play this game I believe.

With Unaka, I believe it's more than just the "players didn't want to play"...But not sure what CC's excuse was 

True! And if CC had the opportunity to play this game, I wonder why they didn't...Same reason as Unaka?

Probably, but with "the best coaching staff in the state", they could've found a way to play this one too.

Point being, Hancock, Cumberland Gap, Cosby have all taken bad beatings and they'd play this game I believe.

With Unaka, I believe it's more than just the "players didn't want to play"...But not sure what CC's excuse was 

These other teams would play. Won't surprise me if Unaka does away with football. Some other nearby school's could use the help.

These other teams would play. Won't surprise me if Unaka does away with football. Some other nearby school's could use the help.

Pujo, I said many months ago that I thot doing away with FB up there was their plan....They spent a good chunk of $ on that field...one of the nicest fields around here now...Reckon why?

Can anyone say (politically correct) Soccer???

Pujo, I said many months ago that I thot doing away with FB up there was their plan....They spent a good chunk of $ on that field...one of the nicest fields around here now...Reckon why?

Can anyone say (politically correct) Soccer???

Soccer is rough on a field...we have both boys and girls soccer..cant keep grass on the field no matter how hard you work.

By the way we would be more than happy to go play Greenback if they would let us go back to 1A next year!..lol

Soccer is rough on a field...we have both boys and girls soccer..cant keep grass on the field no matter how hard you work.

By the way we would be more than happy to go play Greenback if they would let us go back to 1A next year!..lol

:roflol:

Yea, they had the first year of soccer here and it destroyed the field...They got off it too late in the season for us to just reseed...Then construction on visitors stands damaged the sidelines....Had to do quick patch work...Worked like mules but the dry weather killed us! Sprinklers just aren't a good alt for rain! Field is in bad condition right now

1A looks tougher than 2A next year, at least in our neck of the woods.