Sequatchie vs Howard

SCPRIDE30

Squatch train'll be leaving the station bound for Cookeville tonight. Howard, you best get off the tracks, only thing that could derail this train is some of those cheatin refs like back in '81.

The only Howard I know is my brother in law. I hope for this team's sake they aren't like him: overweight, lazy, and a disgrace to his family. Kinda reminds me of you-know-who's loudmouth daddy in the Squatch stands.

Squatch 43

howard 3

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squatch train'll be leaving the station bound for Cookeville tonight. Howard, you best get off the tracks, only thing that could derail this train is some of those cheatin refs like back in '81.

The only Howard I know is my brother in law. I hope for this team's sake they aren't like him: overweight, lazy, and a disgrace to his family. Kinda reminds me of you-know-who's loudmouth daddy in the Squatch stands.

Squatch 43

howard 3

note to self, Dusty...yall r playin at Lane Stadium

and u think the refs would work against Squatchy on their own field in that part of the valley with the Howard School of Academics & Technology as the opposition 

Booger just sayin laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

what else they gonna do...get on the bus after the 3rd quarter.....

would think that Coach Starr is more smarter than to make a game plan to live between the tackles....then again he may

to u SC fans r to fogged over to see the end of your nose hairs.....this Howard team has lined up against DCA, David Crocket, Red Bank, Baylor and ND

not sayin Howard wins cause they are a measly 3-7 and yall are a rumblin 10-0

Booger just sayin :geek:

If I was Howard I would get them on the bus hit up Dairy Queen, pretend to get lost, take them to a movie and then tell them good season and drive them back to school. Edited by DersASquatchNDeesWoods

I am calling it now . SC plays the worst game they will play all year tonight. Penalties will kill their momentum, and we are gonna see a lot of people on this thread complaining about the refs come Saturday. It's gonna be an ugly one tonight!!!

Howard -21

Sequatchie County - 14

Teams have combined for 3 penalties, 15 yards.

Sequatchie co 42 Howard 6 Sequatchie County totally dominated the game I bet you Howard didn't have a total of 100 yards of offense 50 of that came on one pass play so all that size and speed you talk about over in Chattanooga don't mean nothing when the Indians continue to punch you in the mouth go Indians will see you next week Irish put that in your pipe and smoke it booger