Walker Valley @ The Ridge

SweetScience

Maybe its time for Gaddis to step down and let some new young blood come coach the team? What say you OR fans?

This kills me to say but I agree with SaulakaPaul and the other people expressing the same opinion. I really thought Tee was going to be the one who brought back memories of Summers. Tee's talent was wasted at  no fault of his own.

Well, best wishes seniors, I appreciate your effort and toughness. Best of luck to all the Wildcats.

This kills me to say but I agree with SaulakaPaul and the other people expressing the same opinion. I really thought Tee was going to be the one who brought back memories of Summers. Tee's talent was wasted at no fault of his own.

Well, best wishes seniors, I appreciate your effort and toughness. Best of luck to all the Wildcats.

It's time for Oak Ridge to get rid of Gaddis and find a coach that knows how to get things done. Too much talent wasted over the last three seasons

I'll say this again, Rosser isn't leaving Central. Sorry to disappoint you Wildcats out there, but I and others talk to Rosser often and he has been very stern in saying he won't leave Central for any job. I truly believe the only job he would take would be his old High school in NJ. He loves Central and the Fountain City area. Not going anywhere

I've kept my mouth shut on here all season but I can't do it any longer. The Wildcats have been on a down hill slide for the last two years now and in my opinion it's because of an outdated offense and a head coach too stubborn to see that this Georgia Tech offense just doesn't work... it doesn't even work in college so why in the world would you try to use it. Where is Georgia Tech in the grand scheme of football ??? AT THE BOTTOM !!! The last good season we had was 2014 when we ran the spread and threw the football then let TJ bust a big run up the middle.

It's time for a change and Gaddis needs to go !!!! Mike Mullins do what's right and get a coach that will get the Wildcats back on top where they belong !!!

RWR !!!!

holy cow!!