Catholic vs Union County

hsfootballfan777

lol Im not lol I just think the Catholic kids and players are a bunch of pampered kids that think they are literally the best team in the state ever when in reality they are a solid team playing no competion and when they do play a decent team they give up a ton of points

I can promise you my kid isn't pampered and we're far from rich. My family has made many sacrifices to send our kid to Catholic. But keep trolling.

Zones opinion

Catholic sux

So does their schedule

So do their kids

No Depth

FACT

They have 9 kids with d1 offers

They are defending state champions

More division 1 colleges visited that school in the last year than any school in Tennessee Prob in history

Over120 colleges and universities have visited

Fact

They embarrassed oakland in the spring at Ut

They embarrassed mccallie at Mcallie this fall in a scrimmage

What other facts you want

I could list you a lot more that would blow you away but you ain't ready for all that

source? If your about to tell me that their schedule consisting of Anderson co, union co, cloudland, carter, central, Fulton, Notre dame, MW, belfry and CPA is harder than the D2AA schools your just fooling yourself man.. All those teams you just listed would beat KC except maybe mccallie and they would score all over their defense.. And way to act like a typical CPA smart aleck person insinuating I don't know math lol.. CPA is the most hated private in the state for reasons just like that..

Go lay down dude.....you have no clue.

Source - Sonny Moore. My math comment was in regard to my prediction of how you would reply, you don't want to look at data but rather how you feel which is singular in this thread.

I like the posters that will never divulge what team they are associated with... apparently it takes courage to indicate such, especially if you associate with "the most hated private" in the state!

You are all over the place with your logic but it's consistent that you dislike Knox Catholic. That's fine, but don't expect to attack without opposition. I won't waste anyone's time going further responding to you, but I do wish you the best!

Edited to say: this guy has had at least 3 accounts this season steeler32 (who said CPA was "absolute trash player-wise" at the beginning of the season), redzeebra, and now zoneread). Maybe if we ignore him he'll get bored and go away...

IdK who steeler32 is Jesus Christ people!! Just bc I think a team sucks doesn't mean I'm someone else

Zones opinion

Catholic sux

So does their schedule

So do their kids

No Depth

FACT

More division 1 colleges visited that school in the last year than any school in Tennessee Prob in history

Fact

I could list you a lot more that would blow you away but you ain't ready for all that

haha the most colleges visited 😂😂 every D2AA could say the literal exact thing haha.. I never said they are a bad team, they are top 5 in state but some of you people are propping them up like they are the best ever

Zones opinion

Catholic sux

So does their schedule

So do their kids

No Depth

FACT

Fact

they wouldn't be embarrassing them rn bc you have to remember, it's A SCRIMMAGE so it's hard to gauge bc the offense doesn't show anything on both sides

Will someone give this guy his meds? Good grief you have accomplished quite a feat uniting all of CoachT in agreement that you have lost you ever loving mind.

Just do us all a favor and just quit posting on this subject. We get it you don't like Catholic for whatever reason.

😂 Keep drinking the KC kool aid or as I should say wine in this case ðŸ˜

Call the TSSAA they make the regions. Catholic it seemed was fully aware of the disparity thus you notice the score and what the coach did. Unfortunate not all teams take this path as not to embarrass the other team or try to prove a point.

was that a shot? I beleive you took a shot there didnt you? you wouldnt take a shot at any particular school would you gerry? Dont forget what happened to you in your muscle car that night after that huge win....LOL