Ooltewah vs campbell county RD-1

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm. I really see Ooltewah playing like a top notch team tomorrow night.Long Long bus ride to the south for Campbell County, 11 miles from Georgia... Tired before the game even starts... ;)

I have watched almost every play of the Ooltewah season and I can't say that any team other than Rhea had athletes on the same level as the Owls. I just find it amusing that this CC fan thinks they can't be outmatched.

bounder don't worry about the hog and his cougars were going to represent, you just worry about WV,I would like too see us take another swing at the ridge.

We would rather play CC than OHS , if we are good enough to get past tonite.  We will really have to play well, first complete game effort of the year. This is a scary matchup for us.  With our 3 man rush, the running lanes for their mobile qb will be there for the taking.  And this is the best set of downfield receivers we have faced by far.  Time to put it all together and go get this win.

Edited by oridgecat

We would rather play CC than OHS , if we are good enough to get past tonite.  We will really have to play well, first complete game effort of the year. This is a scary matchup for us.  With our 3 man rush, the running lanes for their mobile qb will be there for the taking.  And this is the best set of downfield receivers we have faced by far.  Time to put it all together and go get this win.

OR game is game of the week correct?