Boyd @ Watertown Round 1

reaction

Bean I've taken crap from you since the beginning of the season.

Perhaps the reason no one from Forrest defends you is that you get butthurt over the slightest thing. No one ran down a kid he had a bad night even a previous poster said he goes down at the slightest contact, which I didn't agree with but I didn't have a hissy fit over it. Man up son. I complimented him on this thread also but you don't mention that because it doesn't fit your victimhood narrative.

I researched your previous attacks on me and you've been desperate to start something with me since before the season started.  I even was humble in victory TWICE after Forrest dominated Watertown in the 2nd half for a second straight year.

Go lick your wounds in private and focus on Boyd. I don't live in Chapel Hill anymore and people have better things to do than be bothered with an old man.

I've mellowed considerably due to the relative I am caring for and I don't need your immature crap. That goes for you too FF51. 

Any other posts I make on this thread will be football related only I will not respond to personal attacks again. Final answer.