Sullivan North at Grace Christian

SNHS2016

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be serious. Our best football player Rb/Fs tore his ACL during the HV game. Other than that we are healthy.

Terrible break, very sorry to hear about the injury. Hope the young man has another year to come back and play.

Gunner, funny post. I was just asking about your previous post. Just trying to talk.

Our field goal catcher was in right field going out for a pop fly rebound. He missed the ball and it hit him in the face. He had really crooked teeth and had a mouth full of braces. When the ball hit him in the mouth, the results were disastrous.He had to have open mouth surgery and it put him out for the rest of the season. Poor guy.

Very funny stuff there! You got every sport in there except "soccer". Lmbo

Terrible break, very sorry to hear about the injury. Hope the young man has another year to come back and play.

Gunner, funny post. I was just asking about your previous post. Just trying to talk.

That's cool I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I am just very careful about posting too much info about our team on here. SNHS 2016 and uknoit2 told it right. I am just still too military minded sometimes