BigSwo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

UC just wants another shot a Dresden...

UC by 50+

In context it appears you're saying UC will beat Dresden by 50+ pts next time. I thought that's funny. I'm certain UC will beat Middleton 60+ pts, gonna be like a college team playing a middle-school team, beat them by a ton. (Catch that play on words. Ha)

In context it appears you're saying UC will beat Dresden by 50+ pts next time. I thought that's funny. I'm certain UC will beat Middleton 60+ pts, gonna be like a college team playing a middle-school team, beat them by a ton. (Catch that play on words. Ha)

Ok ok I can see why you'd think that now but no I won't make 3rd round score predictions right now. Just going to sit back and enjoy these battles

I hope so yso. I truly do. If we get back to the third round healthy maybe we can have a better showing than we did in our first meeting with the Lions. We have a long way to go and a short time to get there. I believe in these kids. I think Butch Jones needs to send his players up here so they can see what playing through adversity looks like. Maybe they will figure out that you have to have heart to play this game. Just saying