LET THE TREZEVANT INVITATION BEGIN (PART II )

Ok... Ive chilled long enough... There's nothing unusual for college coaches to deal with a head coach, I've never heard of recruiters dealing with counselors only.

Secondly looking at transcripts of your seniors to check college eligibility isn't illegal. 2013. Lol. Lastly, no football players past or present had grades changed.

If there was truly something wrong, they would have brought it forth, like with other parties .

Can someone say SALEM , VIRGINIA Feb 1692 through May 1693. Witch Hunt...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... Ive chilled long enough... There's nothing unusual for college coaches to deal with a head coach, I've never heard of recruiters dealing with counselors only.

Secondly looking at transcripts of your seniors to check college eligibility isn't illegal. 2013. Lol. Lastly, no football players past or present had grades changed.

If there was truly something wrong, they would have brought it forth, like with other parties .

Can someone say SALEM , VIRGINIA Feb 1692 through May 1693. Witch Hunt...

the article, which was based on looking at the findings of the investigation, says 8 players grades were altered. I am assuming that you are saying the investigation report and the commercial appeal are lying. You had better chill out some more.

This is really fueling those young men and It will show. Its understandable that everyone wants to know the status. Go to the commercial appeal and its all there. Just know they will be playing this week and Teli will be out there so we just gone let everybody laugh now. But the same thing that makes you laugh can make you cry!! Good luck to the Haven too!!

I just went and read it. I'm glad everything is finally getting resolved and finally laid to rest. I know coach White has the best intentions for his players and hate all that is going on with you guys. Overcoming adversity is the mark of a champion. Good luck to you guys; hopefully we can meet y'all in Cookeville!

Its all in the commercial appeal article laid out from the open records request. The commercial appeal has all of the documents from the investigations. If you think the article is vague maybe its because it didnt say what you wanted it to say.

I don't know if this is directed at my post or not, but all that I want to hear is the truth. If the coach altered grades in order for players to be eligible, he should be fired. If anyone else altered grades they should be fired as well. Here's what willie want's me to say...if ineligible players participated in games they should be forfeited, and the players declared ineligible for the remainder of the season. NEWS FLASH...school is about education...football is great, but that's not what the school exists for, and players not making the grades shouldn't be allowed to play.

Now, willie...before you respond with the typical "you're just scared, and want us gone"...If you care about the kids from the school, you should be furious that the kids know that they will play regardless of grades...they are being cheated of their right to be educated, and used for the gain of the coach and school. Do you think anyone will care after they graduate that they can't find a job, or read, or comprehend insurance policies, or balance their checking account?

On the flip side...if no wrong has been done by the coach or players...just stop it and move on!

I don't know if this is directed at my post or not, but all that I want to hear is the truth. If the coach altered grades in order for players to be eligible, he should be fired. If anyone else altered grades they should be fired as well. Here's what willie want's me to say...if ineligible players participated in games they should be forfeited, and the players declared ineligible for the remainder of the season. NEWS FLASH...school is about education...football is great, but that's not what the school exists for, and players not making the grades shouldn't be allowed to play.

Now, willie...before you respond with the typical "you're just scared, and want us gone"...If you care about the kids from the school, you should be furious that the kids know that they will play regardless of grades...they are being cheated of their right to be educated, and used for the gain of the coach and school. Do you think anyone will care after they graduate that they can't find a job, or read, or comprehend insurance policies, or balance their checking account?

On the flip side...if no wrong has been done by the coach or players...just stop it and move on!

I agree with you about school is for education but you are wrong about the coach altering grades. That is not what the investigation found. He was punished for the misdeeds he committed and now we are going to move on.All investigations don't end in firings.

willie, who is going to coach on Friday? A five day suspension would run through the game this week. I would also say that only having to serve a five day unpaid suspension to go along with the paid leave is way too lenient for what has gone on there for the past few years. Its just not right. Unfortunately that appears to be how things roll over there. Students, players and fans deserve better.

Teli will be coaching on Friday. he served a 26 day suspension 5 are just unpaid. I can't help what the discipline was. I do commend the principal for being transparent and immediately reporting his findings.  Even going as far as to cancel the season prematurely there is nothing else that could have been done on the part of Trezevant.

I agree with you about school is for education but you are wrong about the coach altering grades. That is not what the investigation found. He was punished for the misdeeds he committed and now we are going to move on.All investigations don't end in firings.

in regards to the woman who was fired for actually changing the grades in the computer, who is she protecting? This woman did not just do this on her own. She had direction from someone. She needs to come clean. My gut feeling is she either took direction directly or more than likely indirectly from the coach. JMO

if things are as bad between your coach and principal as many of you have said, I would not be surprised if he is not relieved of his duties at seasons end. After all coaches serve at the whim of the Principal

in regards to the woman who was fired for actually changing the grades in the computer, who is she protecting? This woman did not just do this on her own. She had direction from someone. She needs to come clean. My gut feeling is she either took direction directly or more than likely indirectly from the coach. JMO

Well I'm sorry I can't assume anything she has been working there for awhile so if she doesn't say there's nothing to be done. Just because she isn't speaking doesn't mean Teli told her to do it.