LET THE TREZEVANT INVITATION BEGIN (PART II )

http://wreg.com/2016/11/07/trezevant-coach-suspended-after-investigation-into-grade-discrepancies/

Looks like more of the principal throwing his weight around to show coach White who's boss. Still not one bit of information has been revealed that explains or points out the "grade discrepancy" or any wrongdoing. Like I said before, this new principal is doing all of this on his own because coach White isn't a yes man and won't bow down and kiss his donkey. This new principal is as classless and unprofessional as they come. To do all this without releasing any reason or explaination. If Coach White is wrong why is it so hard to come forward and expose his wrongdoings with facts and evidence. I know y'all happy but this is ridiculous and I'm not even from Trezevant. I can only imagine how the students, alumni, and fans feel.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://wreg.com/2016/11/07/trezevant-coach-suspended-after-investigation-into-grade-discrepancies/

Looks like more of the principal throwing his weight around to show coach White who's boss. Still not one bit of information has been revealed that explains or points out the "grade discrepancy" or any wrongdoing. Like I said before, this new principal is doing all of this on his own because coach White isn't a yes man and won't bow down and kiss his donkey. This new principal is as classless and unprofessional as they come. To do all this without releasing any reason or explaination. If Coach White is wrong why is it so hard to come forward and expose his wrongdoings with facts and evidence. I know y'all happy but this is ridiculous and I'm not even from Trezevant. I can only imagine how the students, alumni, and fans feel.

after all this I would file for EEO. Since it is just the principal is just out to get him and there is no basis for it.

I agree. When I was reading the CA article I was thinking they sure are being vague with details.

This is really fueling those young men and It will show. Its understandable that everyone wants to know the status. Go to the commercial appeal and its all there. Just know they will be playing this week and Teli will be out there so we just gone let everybody laugh now. But the same thing that makes you laugh can make you cry!! Good luck to the Haven too!!

Something's going on and it's beginning to smell...if there's any wrongdoing, out with it and move on...if not, the principal who's behind this, the administration backing him, or both need to be held liable. Withholding information, ordering silence by the coach on the issue, yet suspending the coach without publishing the reason isn't working out in the best interest of the school system, and someone needs to do some damage control.

Article is not vague at all. Transcripts were altered including those of football players. White had altered transcripts on his computer. They know who did the actual grade altering and she refuses to say who directed her to change the grades. Evidence is pretty clear according to the article. Policies violated at the local and state level. Yes it's pretty clear to me that there are issues within the football program.

Article is not vague at all. Transcripts were altered including those of football players. White had altered transcripts on his computer. They know who did the actual grade altering and she refuses to say who directed her to change the grades. Evidence is pretty clear according to the article. Policies violated at the local and state level. Yes it's pretty clear to me that there are issues within the football program.

I agree its not vague and I'm not arguing any facts. I will say that an investigation was done and the results were released. What else is there to be done. Policies were violated and that is why coach received a suspension of 5 days unpaid and 26 days of paid. Discipline has been issued and now its time to play football.

I agree its not vague and I'm not arguing any facts. I will say that an investigation was done and the results were released. What else is there to be done. Policies were violated and that is why coach received a suspension of 5 days unpaid and 26 days of paid. Discipline has been issued and now its time to play football.

willie, who is going to coach on Friday? A five day suspension would run through the game this week. I would also say that only having to serve a five day unpaid suspension to go along with the paid leave is way too lenient for what has gone on there for the past few years. Its just not right. Unfortunately that appears to be how things roll over there. Students, players and fans deserve better.