Region 4 #3. Summertown (8-2) @ Region 3 #2. Whitwell (5-5)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played better against CA and Fayetteville, 2 teams I know has beat and would beat Whitwell.... Huntland and C-ville would more than likely beat Whitwell.

Trust me... Summertown is not firing on all 11 cylinders tonight it appears.

Huntland and Cornersville would not beat Whitwell.... CA will have a tough time next week beating them again.

Agreed. They've played some very tough teams and either won or at least fought a good battle. Tonight simply is a lack of experience. I'm certainly disappointed in tonight so far, but this team has exceeded everyone's expectations, and win or lose, should hold their heads high. They've had a remarkable season, and have nothing to be ashamed of. Armchair quarterbacks opinions are just that, opinions, and aren't worth much.

:thumb:

And, it's done. 23-8. Hate it for our boys, but as I posted before, there's no reason for our overachieving Eagles to hang their heads in shame. To got from a first ever season record of 2-8 to a second season record of 8-2 with a playoff berth is outstanding. And, these kids are just going to get better and better. Summertown has a long history of excellence in sports, and I see no reason why Summertown Football won't soon be enjoying that yearly excellence. Now, on to basketball!

And, it's done. 23-8. Hate it for our boys, but as I posted before, there's no reason for our overachieving Eagles to hang their heads in shame. To got from a first ever season record of 2-8 to a second season record of 8-2 with a playoff berth is outstanding. And, these kids are just going to get better and better. Summertown has a long history of excellence in sports, and I see no reason why Summertown Football won't soon be enjoying that yearly excellence. Now, on to basketball!

Congratulations on a great year and it's just a matter of time til Stown will be the team to beat!

Congrats to the Eagles on a good second year out. It's got to mean a ton to a new upstart program and it's supporters who struggled to get it going from absolutely nothing!