Round 1 * Riverside @ JCS

@38320

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Riverside, y'all have a very good team, way to big and physical for us tonight. Good luck rest of the way. ...Jackson Christian has something to build on and is headed in the right direction. The O.line played good tonight, and I do believe they all return for the next two years. 

Edited by jj420

I was at this game and I was impressed with Riverside. About a year ago when Coach Robertson announced his resignation as football coach, I knew whoever the next head coach would be in for a rude awakening. They lost a lot of Seniors off last years team and here they are. I'll be the first one to admit, I was wrong. Heck, I'll even admit that I was scratching my head over the hiring of Coach Frost because of he resume at previous school(s). I know it's a small sample size, but it appears to be a good hire so far. Congratulations to Riverside on the victory! Drake Smith reminds me a lot like Camden's quarterback Hayden Abernathy. Jackson Christian played hard, but they relied to Whittmore a little too much and it appears that he got exhausted at the end. Pretty good football game in Jackson! Goodluck to Riverside next week! Bring out those broomsticks Region 5-2A!

Congratulations Riverside, y'all have a very good team, way to big and physical for us tonight. Good luck rest of the way. ...Jackson Christian has something to build on and is headed in the right direction. The O.line played good tonight, and I do believe they all return for the next two years.

I agree u have a lot to build on. I think whitmore unofficially had 300 yards on the ground. Jc has no reason to have their heads down. They gave rhs all they wanted

I was at this game and I was impressed with Riverside. About a year ago when Coach Robertson announced his resignation as football coach, I knew whoever the next head coach would be in for a rude awakening. They lost a lot of Seniors off last years team and here they are. I'll be the first one to admit, I was wrong. Heck, I'll even admit that I was scratching my head over the hiring of Coach Frost because of he resume at previous school(s). I know it's a small sample size, but it appears to be a good hire so far. Congratulations to Riverside on the victory! Drake Smith reminds me a lot like Camden's quarterback Hayden Abernathy. Jackson Christian played hard, but they relied to Whittmore a little too much and it appears that he got exhausted at the end. Pretty good football game in Jackson! Goodluck to Riverside next week! Bring out those broomsticks Region 5-2A!

Thanks. A lot if people questioned the hire of frost. But people got to realize the school he was at. Not exactly a school that can pool a lot of athletes. His record very deceiving. The guys believe in him n he is getting good play out of them. On to waverly