Rd1 TCA vs Lewis County

Redrage1990

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you guys can show up, its just when you give up the fourth touchdown, go ahead and tell the kids bye and drive home.

no that would be a move you would do. I will be there after to hug the boys and remind them that they played hard and that they will all be back next year. Then they can tell people like you buy as they are eliminated.

I have faith in TCA. Both teams are well coached but, LC relies heavily on their running game. I'm not saying they can't throw the ball but their run game is they're bread-and-butter. I think TCA has a real shot at getting the W this Friday night. Don't ever count TCA out! (that statement comes from experience!) good luck to both teams but, to be honest, I am rooting for TCA!(obviously! LOL!) and praying for a safe trip there and back and no injuries. Go lions!

This one time at band camp😂🌳🌳🌳🌳

He read the "how to play football book" later in life and then became an expert! He had to do that because he's gotten so old his lips won't blow the flute anymore! 🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳 unda presha!!

I have faith in TCA. Both teams are well coached but, LC relies heavily on their running game. I'm not saying they can't throw the ball but their run game is they're bread-and-butter. I think TCA has a real shot at getting the W this Friday night. Don't ever count TCA out! (that statement comes from experience!) good luck to both teams but, to be honest, I am rooting for TCA!(obviously! LOL!) and praying for a safe trip there and back and no injuries. Go lions!

thanks wildcard. Good luck to you guys. Rooting for y'all !!!!

Here is my attempt to speculate on this week. TCA has played a tough schedule. Also doing that has banged us up pretty good all year. As far as the numbers Lewis Co and TCA are almost identical as far as rushing yards and passing yards per game. TCA has a freshman QB who can sling it around but the coaches have been using baby steps with him. TCA has 2 Sr starters. One has only played in 4 games this year because of injury. The other has missed the last 2 games because of injury. TCA is young. When they are clicking they are tough. But when they are not they are rough. If the right team shows up it should be a really good game. Depth is also an issue. We dress 34 players. I am guessing Lewis Co dresses 70.

Edited by BigEdMo

TCA has played a tougher schedule than us Panthers dont take the 3-7 record lightly and I know Coach Sharpe will not. Good luck to LC Panthers Friday

That's exactly why I think TCA will pull off a victory in this game! LC hasn't really played anybody but Scott Hill and Waverly.. Just saying Edited by vandyfan1

I don't know who will win this game seeing as I really know nothing outside of what I see in the paper. I don't understand why when a person for LC presents numbers and gives his opinion that it becomes a mockery to the TCA folk. What he did for this board was at least bring some insight other than "we are so banged up" for the 6th time.