Collierville at Wilson Central Round 1

kwc

Save me superman save me, save me from the awful nonsense off CoachT. Lol posting on here with such demanding and arrogant vibes gives you some sort of self worth? lol you're comical to me, I envision a 51 year old retired Walmart cart organizer. Hope obamacare is doing well.

Obviously making posts with negative racial overtones is something you thinks cool. I suppose mommy and daddy failed you? Or, they are with Mel and just shake their heads at you.

Have some sense about you kiddo. You're just looking dumber with each post.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously making posts with negative racial overtones is something you thinks cool. I suppose mommy and daddy failed you? Or, they are with Mel and just shake their heads at you.

Have some sense about you kiddo. You're just looking dumber with each post.

And I'm making you look like the imbecile you are as you keep replying, I'll go all day superman, the sensitive superman. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

And I'm making you look like the imbecile you are as you keep replying, I'll go all day superman, the sensitive superman.

Haha you think so? The funniest thing is I'm certain with your low IQ and lack of self awareness that I cut you when I coached at MJ.

Just a total goofball kiddo.

Edited by Playerscoach