Mr Football Semifinalists

BoardHater71

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's only played past halftime four times this year! He didn't even play in the fourth quarter against UC, didn't play in the second half of last week's playoff game, etc. He's played in the fourth quarter three times this year. He had a six game stretch where he didn't play past halftime. Rice has more playing time than him this year on a weaker schedule. Explain how Rice has almost twice as many passing attempts and over twice as many rushing attempts! Dude, Rice doesn't have half the arm of Winn. I've watched him throw the entire length of the field in warm ups messing around. He's throws a baseball in the 90's! Simple physics tells you a longer arm can generate more power. He's thrown several 65-70 yard bombs this year. Also, I wanna give a sincere 🖕🻠to the injury comment. That was at the start of the fourth, and Dresden was only up by 17 with their backs against their own endzone. Dresden had several injuries on defense, and Humboldt was scoring every drive. It would've been moronic to sub down anybody at that point. He didn't get hurt from being in a "lopsided" game. That was the closest game we've had all year. I literally just debunked every garbage, low-IQ talking point you just made. Who has Rice been offered by? That arm you're talking about should be getting him offers. Winn is also the best punter in the state. What other sports is he good at? It takes intangibles to be a three sport monster like Winn. Yes, you guys have a laughable schedule, and, yet, Rice somehow had 171 passing attempts and 83 rushing attempts. Do you seriously expect me to believe he didn't play in the second half of a lot of games? He played in the second half of Collinwood! Winn has played one full game all year. I'm still laughing at the fact you consider the "best player in the state" to be all this, and he's throwing right at 60% in 1A football, lmao 😂😂😬. Winn had better effiency as a Freshman! He also averaged more yards per game that year than Rice did as a Sophomore and Junior. Jtown, you are special. I knew you'd have a post full of laughs. WC has a decent fan base, but you're the worst person on this website or the internet, for that matter.

And your own fan base was asking why he was playing so late in games! You can't compare stats when one kid plays and the other doesn't. Sorry. This will be the last thing I'll say about, I've seen both play this year and last year and from what I saw from that position I would take Rice everyday. Sorry that got your panties in a wod ENVOY, I seriously wish I cared and could console you at this time. Go cry about it and come back on here when Wayne County drills Dresden in the semis.

Lol dude, you really just stated that strength of schedule for Dresden is off the charts and preceded to mention Martin Westview and Lewis County in the same sentence! I know what I've seen and believe. I would choose Preston Rice over him everyday out of the week and 2 times on Friday Night. As far as the offers go, I have no clue and could really care less. And since you want to bring up the past and Winn is the greatest thing since sliced bread, what happened when he transferred? Why didn't he play down there ? Wasn't good enough to beat out the QB down there? But wait! How could someone with such great talent not? If I'm not mistaken, a few years ago Rice had the opportunity to go to Oakland? (I think that was the school) and would've tore up 5a ball just like he is down here. R.I.P ENVOY

Moron, he never put on pads at Briarcrest. He had a torn labrum. He made All-West TN as a Freshman on a better team. Several articles have touched on this fact. He didn't get to play football for a year. In fact, he just played baseball at Briarcrest. You seem to know close to nothing. I would pick Winn twice on anyday of the week and three times on Friday, kind've like these college teams.

Again, Westview and Lewis County were two of the best teams in 3A in 2013! Look at their schedules that year. I promise that's a whole lot different than Clarksville Academy. You guys don't play a single team that could do anything in 3A.

And your own fan base was asking why he was playing so late in games! You can't compare stats when one kid plays and the other doesn't. Sorry. This will be the last thing I'll say about, I've seen both play this year and last year and from what I saw from that position I would take Rice everyday. Sorry that got your panties in a wod ENVOY, I seriously wish I cared and could console you at this time. Go cry about it and come back on here when Wayne County drills Dresden in the semis.

That person you're referring to wasn't even at the game. We had to fill him in. Nobody expected Humboldt to play us close. I've done explained the scenario. The fact is Rice has played way more than Winn this year. Winn played only 20 quarters in the regular season. Look, why does Rice have way more attempts? It's because he's played far more, and that's why you're dodging the question. I rest my case.

Moron, he never put on pads at Briarcrest. He had a torn labrum. He made All-West TN as a Freshman on a better team. Several articles have touched on this fact. He didn't get to play football for a year. In fact, he just played baseball at Briarcrest. You seem to know close to nothing. I would pick Winn twice on anyday of the week and three times on Friday, kind've like these college teams.

Again, Westview and Lewis County were two of the best teams in 3A in 2013! Look at their schedules that year. I promise that's a whole lot different than Clarksville Academy. You guys don't play a single team that could do anything in 3A.

I'm sorry, but you lost all credibility after trying to make a point about a strenth of schedule and singleing out Lewis county and Martin Westview to validate your comparison.😂😂lmao I'm rolling

That person you're referring to wasn't even at the game. We had to fill him in. Nobody expected Humboldt to play us close. I've done explained the scenario. The fact is Rice has played way more than Winn this year. Winn played only 20 quarters in the regular season. Look, why does Rice have way more attempts? It's because he's played far more, and that's why you're dodging the question. I rest my case.

What does his attempts have anything to do with it? The kid is about to break the state record for most tds in a season and has only played in the second half of half the games! Lol your case just woke up.

Look, nobody's bashing or saying anything negative about Winn, he's a great player and from what I've heard a great person. If you want to talk about how good he is and what he's done then that's fine and say you think he should win if you want but don't get in here saying Rice ain't deserving or bashing on him when you ain't even seen him play. This thread ain't for bashing the other kids, it's for congratulating the ones that are semi finalist. Good luck to all as they are all really good or wouldn't have been nominated

Wildcat, I apologize if you felt like I was bashing anybody. I was just comparing, but I'm tired of this Jtown joker making these non-innocuous and unsubtle pokes at our QB. He does it all the time, and I just had to say something. Again, it was never my intention to bash anybody, and I apologize if you interpreted my post that way. To be completely honest, I can't stand Jtown. He's bashed our QB all year and even was rude and told a retired military vet he "deserved to have his a## whooped" in one thread. He doesn't have any manners, and I imagine he's just a typical redneck that tries to look tough.

Wildcat, I apologize if you felt like I was bashing anybody. I was just comparing, but I'm tired of this Jtown joker making these non-innocuous and unsubtle pokes at our QB. He does it all the time, and I just had to say something. Again, it was never my intention to bash anybody, and I apologize if you interpreted my post that way. To be completely honest, I can't stand Jtown. He's bashed our QB all year and even was rude and told a retired military vet he "deserved to have his a## whooped" in one thread. He doesn't have any manners, and I imagine he's just a typical redneck that tries to look tough.

Never have I once bashed Winn. I just believe someone else is better. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that. As far as disrespecting a military vet, this is a messsge board. I'm sorry if I disagreed with someone who served our great country but will say what I want and feel on these message boards.

What does his attempts have anything to do with it? The kid is about to break the state record for most tds in a season and has only played in the second half of half the games! Lol your case just woke up.

Dear gosh, you catch on slow. My point is if Winn had truly played in the second half of all these games, he'd have more than 115 passing attempts. Rice has played way more than him, hence the discrepancy of attempts (171). You came back with some TD rhetoric, which is completely irrelevant to this particular area of discussion. You seriously just argued against yourself. Again, Dresden had a six game stretch where they didn't play past halftime. I don't know what else to tell you. You seem incapable of comprehending anything at this point.

Edited by Envoy

Last year they both were deserving but Winn was the deserved winner, IMO. I understand what you mean with Rice, he's a gamer and a great football player. He has to do a lot for his team. Winn is the better overall athlete/QB, hard to argue against that. His completion % is pretty impresseive for anyone. Just based on this year, I think Rice will win just because how this year has played out for both players. Who knows what kind of stats thy could have if they got to play full games every week. Shoot, one of the RBs might slip in as a finalist. They've both have had great careers and hopefully one will get to settle it on the field.

Dear gosh, you catch on slow. My point is if Winn had truly played in the second half of all these games, he'd have more than 115 passing attempts. Rice has played way more than him, hence the discrepancy of attempts (171). You came back with some TD rhetoric, which is completely irrelevant to this particular area of discussion. You seriously just argued against yourself. Again, Dresden had a six game stretch where they didn't play past halftime. I don't know what else to tell you. You seem incapable of comprehending anything at this point.

Everything becomes irrelevant when it's not in favor, of course. Go to sleep dude, your own fan base has even argued and wondered about the playing time. It doesn't matter to me and have no dog in it. But will not stand for a complete moron getting on here and posting things like " they will probably just GIVE it to Rice" like it's a charity. Lol it's okay though, Your train ride ends in the semis.