Oneida at Greenback

orngnblk

Greenback WILL NOT run the score up with the first team.GBs second team consists of a lot of kids who play every Fri,we have a lot of young talent.Our second team will score a lot against mediocre teams.I an not calling Oneida mediocre either.I personally don't think Coalfield ran the score up on HCHS.As crow said sometimes you just can't help but score.

I think you should use caps lock on FIRST TEAM instead of will not.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenback WILL NOT run the score up with the first team.GBs second team consists of a lot of kids who play every Fri,we have a lot of young talent.Our second team will score a lot against mediocre teams.I an not calling Oneida mediocre either.I personally don't think Coalfield ran the score up on HCHS.As crow said sometimes you just can't help but score.

But crow has never said throw a 50 wheel route up 72-6 with less than a minute to go.

Coalfield did many things that night to honor that young man.  The starters did not take the field in the second half, and many of the second string started playing in the second quarter. The game still had to be played. The Coalfield fans cheered for Hancock when they scored or made a good play.  The teams prayed together after the game.  This game was handled with nothing but class and grace.  Our team and fans were heartbroken with them.  I guarantee the Hancock team and fans would agree.  If you weren't there you really shouldn't comment.  Just a momma thing here.

Edited by Cburkrn

Coalfield did many things that night to honor that young man. The starters did not take the field in the second half, and many of the second string started playing in the second quarter. The game still had to be played. The Coalfield fans cheered for Hancock when they scored or made a good play. The teams prayed together after the game. This game was handled with nothing but class and grace. Our team and fans were heartbroken with them. I guarantee the Hancock team and fans would agree. If you weren't there you really shouldn't comment. Just a momma thing here.

good post.