Round 2: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

Guest Fall101

Well what's your thoughts on the game? I am sure Lambert is gonna have some wrinkles and things and the D has to slow down Roberts just enough to get the game to the 4th. I see Oneida trying to possess the ball for 6-7 minutes drives and get points. 3 and outs could get ugly real quick.

Guest Fall101

Greenback should roll in this one, if not they wont have a shot against the pirates in 2 plus weeks

I hope they are looking ahead like some fans are! Oneida will not just roll over like a whooped puppy and give it to them.

Edited by Fall101

Greenback should roll in this one, if not they wont have a shot against the pirates in 2 plus weeks

I disagree wholeheartedly last year we didn't play well against Oneida in the playoffs and we dominated a very good Columbia Academy team in the semis so that don't hold much Merit. Greenback not having a game last week can be a setback we all know bye weeks can hurt a team for not having that repitition of playing like some of the other teams. When these two teams get together it's usually throw the records out of the race and play,it's usually a tough game to the end especially in the playoffs.I Expect us to come out a little rusty but do I think we lose no but I don't think we dominate them like some of the folks are believing 30 to 40 Point Victory I just don't see that right now,we need to get this game under our belt come out and play well and see how that turns out,the main thing is we have to get the win. If this week was CoalField I would be scared to death to be honest,coming off a forfeit and then having to play them would not bode well for us this week. We do not need to worry about blowing somebody out we just need to worry about playing well and getting The Kinks worked back out and winning,winning takes care of itself Edited by orngnblk

I disagree wholeheartedly last year we didn't play well against Oneida in the playoffs and we dominated a very good Columbia Academy team in the semis so that don't hold much Merit. Greenback not having a game last week can be a setback we all know bye weeks can hurt a team for not having that repitition of playing like some of the other teams. When these two teams get together it's usually throw the records out of the race and play,it's usually a tough game to the end especially in the playoffs.I Expect us to come out a little rusty but do I think we lose no but I don't think we dominate them like some of the folks are believing 30 to 40 Point Victory I just don't see that right now,we need to get this game under our belt come out and play well and see how that turns out,the main thing is we have to get the win. If this week was CoalField I would be scared to death to be honest,coming off a forfeit and then having to play them would not bode well for us this week. We do not need to worry about blowing somebody out we just need to worry about playing well and getting The Kinks worked back out and winning,winning takes care of itself

lots of jibberish to go through on battle of the boards- sorry if the question has been asked- who are playmakers offensively and defensively for Greenback?

lots of jibberish to go through on battle of the boards- sorry if the question has been asked- who are playmakers offensively and defensively for Greenback?

Offense-TB Roberts,QB Wills,TE Kilpatrick,FB Gilbert,WR Jones.Big physical O-line.

Defense-DT-josh Silvey,DT Plemons,DE Timmy Russell (little feller but plays BIG),DE kilpatrick.LB Hanley,LB Roberts,LB Wllis,CB Jones.

A host of others but these are the standouts.Have some young guys that play extremely well also.

Offense-TB Roberts,QB Wills,TE Kilpatrick,FB Gilbert,WR Jones.Big physical O-line.

Defense-DT-josh Silvey,DT Plemons,DE Timmy Russell (little feller but plays BIG),DE kilpatrick.LB Hanley,LB Roberts,LB Wllis,CB Jones.

A host of others but these are the standouts.Have some young guys that play extremely well also.

Good info! - I seen hudl stuff on Roberts and Silvey ( very impressive guys to say the least ) is that the top two in the bunch? Is there others out there?