Round 2: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

Well, we got a cold front moving in so maybe Friday will feel like a seasonal football game.  Nothing like creating legends of the Fall with weather that actually feels like that time of year.  I hope the boys turn in a good effort and give GB all they want.  Coach Lambert usually gives teams something to think about.  Really hope we get off on the right foot and get an early score.

Kazatanga

Staying true to my thread......GB has a real chance to run the table to the championship game.  No one that I know of thinks that if they are on their horse that there are many teams in the East that are capable of upsetting them.  There are plenty of name opponents left though and they won't be there just to show up.  As long as the Kees stay relatively healthy the favorite tag will be firmly on them.  Oneida could play them toe to toe (they did in the playoffs last year).  If anybody keeps them close then they have a punchers chance of winning against them.  The key for everyone is to stay in range going into the fourth quarter, then catching a break here or there.  GB is very good, but they are not unbeatable.  Remember that when you strap it up against them and you might find yourself in the thick of it at crunch time

Kazammer

Well, we got a cold front moving in so maybe Friday will feel like a seasonal football game.  Nothing like creating legends of the Fall with weather that actually feels like that time of year.  I hope the boys turn in a good effort and give GB all they want.  Coach Lambert usually gives teams something to think about.  Really hope we get off on the right foot and get an early score.

Kazatanga

I think Oneida will make it a game as usual!

Guest Fall101

Spike, Trump pulled the upset, right?

Is OnB a male version of Hillary and Greenback California?

Is Oneida a Trump?

Heck yes!! Oneida is Trump baby! We comin GB and you better be ready cause I got a feeling this may turn out to be a good game. Now for you Gbnation and OB I can't wait to see these skinny jeans and Daisy Dukes 😂