Rd-2 Hampton Heading to AE....Turtle's RoadRunners

uknoit2

I don't know about anyone else's, but I plan on going down and beating AE!!!

But then again, I planned on being retired by now and living in Hawaii

Honestly, playing AE or MC, should be a great game.

Pujo, Russell was finally turning loose of the ball Friday and throwing great passes...If he just trusts himself, Friday will be a very competitive game.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really but I do think they have a descent chance. Hampton is the type team that could cause AE problems and AE would be a tougher match up for Marion Co.

What about your pass defense against AE i see that as a big Disadvantage.AE gets in space no way Hampton can compete with that.Like I told pride a few weeks ago if and I mean if you can keep them in front of you then I agree you have a good chance.Man that team plays to its opponent sometimes and I see this week as them sending a message after the way they played last week.Also take into consideration AE and Pittman are like you and Cloudland a lot of bad blood and that causes emotions to get involved.GB and Pittman had that same type game with all the drama that Pittman caused up there.

What about your pass defense against AE i see that as a big Disadvantage.AE gets in space no way Hampton can compete with that.Like I told pride a few weeks ago if and I mean if you can keep them in front of you then I agree you have a good chance.Man that team plays to its opponent sometimes and I see this week as them sending a message after the way they played last week.Also take into consideration AE and Pittman are like you and Cloudland a lot of bad blood and that causes emotions to get involved.GB and Pittman had that same type game with all the drama that Pittman caused up there.

Sweetwater game . Hampton Crushed um .

You throw that ball up enough times ,you know what happens. Look no farther that Harriman and Cloudland .Harriman didn't even throw a pick but  the rushing attack for Cloudland game took its toll as the game wore on. Pretty sure Hampton has more Int than they did last year. 

Sweetwater game . Hampton Crushed um .

You throw that ball up enough times ,you know what happens. Look no farther that Harriman and Cloudland .Harriman didn't even throw a pick but the rushing attack for Cloudland game took its toll as the game wore on. Pretty sure Hampton has more Int than they did last year.

Could be a good one then.Sw wasn't very good.The good teams they played whipped em.SW just a little better than RW and RW is baaad this year.

And AE didn't exactly Wear Sweetwater out.

Yep one of our coaches expected that game to be a lot closer than it was.He said that those two have a rough history against each other also.I thought they would blowem out bad.AE seems to play to their competition a lot but they still seem to do what they need in the end other than the Halls game-but Halls is still playing too.

Its the playoffs and anything can happen.I know it first hand!!

Edited by orngnblk