Rd-2 Hampton Heading to AE....Turtle's RoadRunners

uknoit2

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, these two teams played one heckuva looooonnnnggg ballgame. I'll have to admit, it was pretty boring hahaha but I'm proud of both teams. The mutual respect these two teams have for one another is unreal .. I just wished this wasn't the last year these two teams meet. I would love seeing these two matchup year in and year out.

Thank you Hampton for the last two years. I wish your program nothing but success!

To AE fans, on to the next one . Bring on Happy Valley!! Whats a Happy Valley? Lol (not saying anything bad about HV it's an inside joke )

Well, these two teams played one heckuva looooonnnnggg ballgame. I'll have to admit, it was pretty boring hahaha but I'm proud of both teams. The mutual respect these two teams have for one another is unreal .. I just wished this wasn't the last year these two teams meet. I would love seeing these two matchup year in and year out.

Thank you Hampton for the last two years. I wish your program nothing but success!

To AE fans, on to the next one . Bring on Happy Valley!! Whats a Happy Valley? Lol (not saying anything bad about HV it's an inside joke )

We've had a blast as well Turtle

Last time AE was at HV it was not pretty.

HV has some dang good ball players...AE just on another level I think