South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

That may be true in your neck of the woods but now the entire channel 4 viewing audience knows. I'm not pounding you.. I'm just saying this looks really bad on a program. I know nothing about your local media or talk around town. Good luck to yall. I hope we both take care of business and meet sp on the field. I would love to see it. Good luck rest of the way.

That may be true in your neck of the woods but now the entire channel 4 viewing audience knows. I'm not pounding you.. I'm just saying this looks really bad on a program. I know nothing about your local media or talk around town. Good luck to yall. I hope we both take care of business and meet sp on the field. I would love to see it. Good luck rest of the way.

You fellars kinda like them sweater vest fellars at Boyd. Better bring plenty of fly spray. You think im joking but im not.

The boy is a victim of bias in courts which is sad. You would think a judicial system would be fair. Believe what you want but if he comes back, and I hope he does so he can run mad over 1a. I think we are a good team without him. I think we are even better with him. And newsflash we don't care what it may look like to outsiders because we did nothing wrong. Edited by powerp

You won't make it past Wayne Co.

It's funny to me a reporter from Nashville and now all y'all NCS fans running this in the ground starts up right at playoff time. Since people in your neck of the woods love to assume I'm assuming there is a connection there. Hope we do meet up and we all can discuss this like Men and not behind a computer.