South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

Mmm hmm. Most probably don't know that he and another Scottsboro teen were reported missing in January and found in Arkansas. Just makes me wonder what in the heck a couple of teens are doing in Arkansas without telling anyone where they are going. Lets say the charges are dropped. Do you think it was wise for the coach to create all this? Brothers wouldnt have touched him with a ten foot pole. What would you or others have said on our site if it was us? After the stuff we have listened to you're asking us to back off? A woman was held at gunpoint! Not a good idea Bass. Even if he is innocent. Just not a good idea!

You have no idea what you're talking about. Charges dropped because the kid went to Arkansas? What charges can you get for driving to Arkansas in your car when you have a valid license. A woman was held at gun point by another teen. Yes this is true. This kid was in his car eating a burger while this happened. Yes, it happened. Most people don't know that this kid has turned down multiple plea bargains because he won't accept anything besides charges being dropped. What would I have said? You have no idea who I am or what I'm about. I've been on this site for years and will be here when you're gone. If you're looking for someone to agitate. Im not your guy. What kind of shots have I taken at NCS? I come here to talk football. Most of you don't have the IQ to talk football with some of us though. Edited by TheAmbassador

Posters like you should be tossed, bad thing is your just another guy hiding behind a computer screen. If your that worried about it call the school and set up an appointment

I aint worried about a thing wildcat! Tossed.... whatever? Im not going to lose sleep over it. The kid is on house arrest in AL for allegedly holding a woman at gunpoint.  The coach took a lawyer's word (they never lie) that it was ok for him to live and play in TN instead of checking with the law himself. Well, the law took him back to AL, so perhaps the lawyer was wrong.  Im going to step way out on a limb and say that Coach Rice wouldnt have touched him with a ten foot pole either.

We have had thousands of posts on our threads over the last few years accusing us of everything in the world with absolutely no evidence. This thing has been all over the papers, newsfeeds, internet, television etc., and you think people arent going to talk about it? Hiding behind a computer screen? What the heck is that supposed to mean?  Like Im scared? Haha! Listen guys, I've said all I care to say here. Y'all keep on doing what you're doing. It's really working out well for you. SP is the class of 1A football in TN and AL. Im out. 

I aint worried about a thing wildcat! Tossed.... whatever? Im not going to lose sleep over it. The kid is on house arrest in AL for allegedly holding a woman at gunpoint. The coach took a lawyer's word (they never lie) that it was ok for him to live and play in TN instead of checking with the law himself. Well, the law took him back to AL, so perhaps the lawyer was wrong. Im going to step way out on a limb and say that Coach Rice wouldnt have touched him with a ten foot pole either.

We have had thousands of posts on our threads over the last few years accusing us of everything in the world with absolutely no evidence. This thing has been all over the papers, newsfeeds, internet, television etc., and you think people arent going to talk about it? Hiding behind a computer screen? What the heck is that supposed to mean? Like Im scared? Haha! Listen guys, I've said all I care to say here. Y'all keep on doing what you're doing. It's really working out well for you. SP is the class of 1A football in TN and AL. Im out.

You're now slandering our head coach and lying in the process. Our coach didn't take a lawyer's word for anything. Our head coach, principal, AD and even the school superintendent met with Scottsboro school officials and local law on multiple occasions to check on things. The TSSAA and the AHSAA were both contacted before the kid was ever allowed to enroll in school. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. You are a pompous thing aren't you? You should quit speaking until you know ALL the facts of the case. You know nothing about this case. Edited by TheAmbassador

Here are a few stats for this game. The last two times we have played Fayetteville the combined score was 104-23. On the year, Fayetteville has scored 429 points compared to giving up 238. The Pirates have scored 511 compared to giving up 126. Fayetteville will score some on Friday night because they have good athletes however we will stop them but can they stop us?

I aint worried about a thing wildcat! Tossed.... whatever? Im not going to lose sleep over it. The kid is on house arrest in AL for allegedly holding a woman at gunpoint. The coach took a lawyer's word (they never lie) that it was ok for him to live and play in TN instead of checking with the law himself. Well, the law took him back to AL, so perhaps the lawyer was wrong. Im going to step way out on a limb and say that Coach Rice wouldnt have touched him with a ten foot pole either.

We have had thousands of posts on our threads over the last few years accusing us of everything in the world with absolutely no evidence. This thing has been all over the papers, newsfeeds, internet, television etc., and you think people arent going to talk about it? Hiding behind a computer screen? What the heck is that supposed to mean? Like Im scared? Haha! Listen guys, I've said all I care to say here. Y'all keep on doing what you're doing. It's really working out well for you. SP is the class of 1A football in TN and AL. Im out.

What a Dillard this guy is lol Yes, Roy your last name is now an adjective slang word.... has been for years

You're now slandering our head coach and lying in the process. Our coach didn't take a lawyer's word for anything. Our head coach, principal, AD and even the school superintendent met with Scottsboro school officials and local law on multiple occasions to check on things. The TSSAA and the AHSAA were both contacted before the kid was ever allowed to enroll in school. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. You are a pompous thing aren't you? You should quit speaking until you know ALL the facts of the case. You know nothing about this case.

#TRUTH

The kids lawyer checked and told them he could move... wasn't an issue until he put a football helmet on.. was here for weeks and they knew he was here.

Now please piss the sp Bunch off... we play better that way

Bass, this is where I got the info I posted. Funny, you didnt correct him when he said it.  Aint it something how we all love to defend our boys and our programs?!?!  Now you might know a little something about how we feel.  Just for the record and I'll stop, I hope the kid is innocent! I just questioned whether it was wise to have him on the team with charges over his head. I think that is a natural thing to ponder. You think Im joking, but Im not!

Bass, this is where I got the info I posted. Funny, you didnt correct him when he said it. Aint it something how we all love to defend our boys and our programs?!?! Now you might know a little something about how we feel. Just for the record and I'll stop, I hope the kid is innocent! I just questioned whether it was wise to have him on the team with charges over his head. I think that is a natural thing to ponder. You think Im joking, but Im not!

I thought you was leaving

Here are a few stats for this game. The last two times we have played Fayetteville the combined score was 104-23. On the year, Fayetteville has scored 429 points compared to giving up 238. The Pirates have scored 511 compared to giving up 126. Fayetteville will score some on Friday night because they have good athletes however we will stop them but can they stop us?

Been watching the Hudl on these guys -- they look pretty darn good . We better not look past them for one minute as I expect a ballgame myself. I would like to see Whitwell win but kind of hoping we win Friday and we get to see CA.

Sounds like some one is a little jealous of kids that want to go to a good program. Everyone is gonna say the bits and pieces they hear from everyone else that doesn't know the situation or just hates sp. CARGUY this kid could step on anyone's team in 1A and probably 2a and be the best player on the team and not just in talent either. Doesnt have an attitude problem. Acts as a leader. Good ACT scores really good GPA. He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. IF his father Vince was alive absolutely none of this would have been happening