South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

TheAmbassador, on 05 Nov 2016 - 10:08 AM, said:

4. SP has four new kids playing this season. They have several others that are sitting out because they didn't move. These two kids from North Jackson and the two kids from Cleveland moved. Also to clear something else up. None of them in question even lived in housing project homes. They all live in actual homes. Again, I find it hilarious that NJ wants to accuse anyone of anything.

Gentlemen, there's nothing out of the ordinary going on at South Pitt and Marion County (wink, wink). Both are DESTINATION PLACES. Tell em Embarrasador....I sorry, I mean Ambassador, its that darn spell check thingee again. SP/MC are cultural treasures, it was called the "SMU of the South" back in the 80's and 90's. Or was it "Athens of the South".......... anyway, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the gridiron success.

In fact, I just say a stat that both South Pitt and Jasper have more rented PO boxes than residents. See that's alot of economic activity. I am just shocked that some of you enterprising posters would draw a correlation between that fact and an increased enrollment in those schools. Shocked I'm telling you......... :roll: Tell em, Pirate Mike, Bass, and the rest of your MC crew! That is just crazy talk.

If you question this, why don't you come on down and see for yourself? It's easy to find out the truth yourself but typing behind a screen is ok I guess.

Here are a few stats for this game. The last two times we have played Fayetteville the combined score was 104-23. On the year, Fayetteville has scored 429 points compared to giving up 238. The Pirates have scored 511 compared to giving up 126. Fayetteville will score some on Friday night because they have good athletes however we will stop them but can they stop us?

I honestly think youre wrong on this one PP. If south pitt doesn't shut FC out, they should be embarressed

Boyd saying something about kids moving... lol.. every kid you have came from somewhere else. Chris Talley played here all the way til high school. You have had several kids from our area.. loyalty... fine example you are of it. Best thing about your program coaches in alabama these days

Beerman believe you should lay off the beer with that attitude and stupidity. Big difference abut a kid that starts in grade school there or middle school vs kids that magically show up in high school. In the 7 years I followed Boyd one kid showed up from Cleveland and one from McCallie (but hadn't play football in over a year). Point was not to debate your pointless rant about Boyd but just to say where is loyalty to a community. Boyd has no community. Privates typically don't. In fact, Chattanooga or any big city with tons of schools don't have a community like I grew up in and like SP and MC. Personally think it's sad in a lot of ways for kids. Intent was not to bash SP but rather to point out how things are much different today. You seem to have a habit of trying to poke at stuff, but this ole man can just chuckle at your examples.

Wow! Sounds like a lot of effort went forward in getting this young man. If I didnt know any better, it sounds like a few recruiting visits and calls were made. Im sure thats not what happened. Im sure it was just a case of the coach's love and concern for this fabulous football player's welfare to reach out in compassion across state lines, with parents, school officials, athletic associations, law enforcement and the judicial system to make sure the young man had a descent school to go to. That's not recruitment at all! I just wonder what would have happened if he was 5 ft 6, 145 lbs and ran a 5.3. Im sure the coach would have done the same thing!

Got a good friend who has grandkids that go to NCS. Had him read your bs and he pretty sure you and girl reporter same person. Humm

Edited by team69

Wow! Sounds like a lot of effort went forward in getting this young man. If I didnt know any better, it sounds like a few recruiting visits and calls were made. Im sure thats not what happened. Im sure it was just a case of the coach's love and concern for this fabulous football player's welfare to reach out in compassion across state lines, with parents, school officials, athletic associations, law enforcement and the judicial system to make sure the young man had a descent school to go to. That's not recruitment at all! I just wonder what would have happened if he was 5 ft 6, 145 lbs and ran a 5.3. Im sure the coach would have done the same thing!

Got a good friend who has grandkids that go to NCS. Had him read your bs and he pretty sure you and girl reporter same person. Humm

Well like a give a rat what you say with some idiotic post. Go back and look at one of my previous post about the kid and you will notice I said for the media and people to leave it alone and get off the topic, since I thought it was wrong to even bring it up. Ask warriorhallfamer about me if you need something to do today. Just love posters like you. Bhahaha

Got a good friend who has grandkids that go to NCS. Had him read your bs and he pretty sure you and girl reporter same person. HummSounds like a girl don't he?LOL!!

Yeah tell him me and logan said just keep grinding. He loves it up there but missing football. Had surgery on elbow in September to remove bone spurs. STARTED throwing again last week. he talked to coach Satterfield and actually going to play football again while he at tech. School going great just said being ,D1 athlete is a lot of work

Good luck with both jobs! Haha. It is a lot of work and takes special kids to keep up the grind. Wish we had had a 2nd meeting last year but wasn't in the cards. Tell your boy good luck