Round 2 Marion County vs. Watertown

Astimeexpires01

This mighty Marion County only put up 19 points on Boyd? Im sorry I dont get all this smack talk, sorry if we are not shaking in our boots, I am looking forward to a rematch with Forrest in round three. You think I am joking but I am not.

Lol obviously you didn't see the game. Should've been at least 35. And that BB team that scored on you guys didn't score at all on that MC D. You guys didn't see the Boyd team that took the field earlier in the season. You played a Boyd team minus at least 3 starters! One of which will be a Mr.Football nomination next year. Doesn't matter, we don't need you to be "shaking in your shoes". We just need you to show up come Friday. The talking will be done on the field by the kids and coaches, not us "old timers" and "has beens". Us MC folk are predicting a good game as it should be, this is the 2nd round! Sounds like your smoking pot, I hope your not! Edited by Astimeexpires01

It's hard to go by other scores. yes Marion should have scored but didnt. Offense just had an off night but when you hold the other team to 0. you always have a great chance to win. Mc will not shut H20 down but it's still uphill battle beating them at home. I still say Mc 41 to 20

I agree you can't compare opponents and scores. Never adds up, never works out. I've watched a few clips on the QB and he definitely looks legit! I honestly believe this will be a good game. No doubt H2O will score, I just believe we will score more!

Obviously you didnt see our game against Westy, Nostradamus, predicting next years Mr Football, LOL, the way I look at it is we are both 1 and 0, game on.

Well see foghorn, just giving the kid props cause he is that good!BTW.. Recon we all have that Nostradamus ability, that why were on the T! LMBO. Edited by Astimeexpires01

The next year mr football is getting serious attention from good D1 programs. He makes that big a difference

He is "that good"! From what I hear a darn good kid as well. Been a long time since I seen a kid get down hill and attack the runner as fast as he does! Whats the plans for him next year on the other side of the ball? Edited by Astimeexpires01

He is "that good"! From what I hear a darn good kid as well. Been a long time since I seen a kid get down hill and attack the runner as fast as he does! Whats the plans for him next year on the other side of the ball?

I'm not connected like I once was. But from what I hear he's likely going to play receiver and the Broome kid will play QB.

Obviously you didnt see our game against Westy, Nostradamus, predicting next years Mr Football, LOL, the way I look at it is we are both 1 and 0, game on.

He thinks he will be a finalist. It's hard for me to think H2O can beat Marion as well. I'm a SP fan and remember some of the games with H2O through the years. It was 35-42 to zip at the half. Seeing is believing and if you guys do it I will be here to eat my crow. Until then I say Marion by a minimum of 21. I don't think you can slow them down enough.