Round 2 Marion County vs. Watertown

Astimeexpires01

None taken. I know I just went on a spill about not comparing scores, but Boyd did hold them to 19 2 weeks after you guys played them. Also H20 is only giving up 17 a game, and with them being 10-1 who knows how many points were given up against the subs. I am not trying to argue that they will win. I just think this is going to be a lot better game than what people think.

Boyd wasn't close to healthy when H2O played them.  Plus, keep in mind that the Pirate-Warrior clash has been going on since 1924 with 2 schools that are 6 miles apart and tons of family members on both sides. 

Great match up on paper. Marion's defense looks awesome on film. Watertown's QB is one of the top ones in the state. If he gets a little time and receivers make plays they will give Marion a challenge.

I dfont think water towns quarter is going to get time they will be all over him I am from tc. I hope water town pulls it out but don't think so it will air on lebonan 98.8 Friday night good luck tigers I pull teams around me we will be playing them water town next year moving up to 2.a

And Marion couldn't beat Boyd last year and Watertown did last week! Also Marion Co. beat South Pitt last year, and they lost to them last year so obviously their not as good as they were last year. JK... You can't always compare scores and predict winners of high school games. Watertown has a good football team as well as Marion Co. Not predicting a winner but I think the game comes down to the 4th Quarter. 

no way marion co will have them beat at half time sorry

No offense to you Mr. Salty, but I just don't see it happening. It doesn't appear to me that Watertown can stop many people. This Marion County offense is rarely ever been slowed down. We at SP are the only team to remotely stop them this season. When has this offense been slowed down at all the last 3 years? We hear this stuff every week of people stopping them, but we rarely ever see them stopped.

well has every one heard about south PITT recruiting players from Alabama and the other schools there I mean probally MARION co. tooo a coach from Alabama was on the i.team on channel 4 a week ago and said they have been doing this for years and the boy number 17 whitch is back in Alabama has 3 feloney;s charged against him and was said to be in a allternative school here in tn that means he cant play in any sport but they talked to the idot that runs en tssaa now he said he didn't hear about the alternative school and he can not play sports but the idot didnT mention the 3 feloneys we need to have our own ORGAINATION and get rid of the TSSAA any way they get all the money from the games coaches out there get real and some gutts

well has every one heard about south PITT recruiting players from Alabama and the other schools there I mean probally MARION co. tooo a coach from Alabama was on the i.team on channel 4 a week ago and said they have been doing this for years and the boy number 17 whitch is back in Alabama has 3 feloney;s charged against him and was said to be in a allternative school here in tn that means he cant play in any sport but they talked to the idot that runs en tssaa now he said he didn't hear about the alternative school and he can not play sports but the idot didnT mention the 3 feloneys we need to have our own ORGAINATION and get rid of the TSSAA any way they get all the money from the games coaches out there get real and some gutts

what? lol

Are you even out of school? My 4 year old explains his logic better than this mess!

• Upvote 1

well has every one heard about south PITT recruiting players from Alabama and the other schools there I mean probally MARION co. tooo a coach from Alabama was on the i.team on channel 4 a week ago and said they have been doing this for years and the boy number 17 whitch is back in Alabama has 3 feloney;s charged against him and was said to be in a allternative school here in tn that means he cant play in any sport but they talked to the idot that runs en tssaa now he said he didn't hear about the alternative school and he can not play sports but the idot didnT mention the 3 feloneys we need to have our own ORGAINATION and get rid of the TSSAA any way they get all the money from the games coaches out there get real and some gutts

Yes, we all saw the news report. The funny part about that report is North Jackson is the school in Alabama that has recruited and routinely moved players in over the years. I don't think that is a can of worms they wanted to open.