THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

I like the fact that we are healthier this year than last. I don't know a great deal about NCS except that no one is giving Huntingdon a chance. They didn't a few years back either. I know that these boys will not lay down. Like Ken said, im looking forward to getting back and snug in my bed by midnight. Then, I can get up sat and plan my trip to Waynesboro the next fri to see the Mighty Mustangs play the Wildcats.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm giving you a chance and I'm not Lee Corso.

I like the fact that we are healthier this year than last. I don't know a great deal about NCS except that no one is giving Huntingdon a chance. They didn't a few years back either. I know that these boys will not lay down. Like Ken said, im looking forward to getting back and snug in my bed by midnight. Then, I can get up sat and plan my trip to Waynesboro the next fri to see the Mighty Mustangs play the Wildcats.

According to this thread the scoreboard will read 35-0 NCS as soon as Huntingdon arrives.  We have no chance...

I honestly think you are wrong. We are not that much different than last year's team. Backs are better, d line the same, special teams better, linebackers, well you can't replace a Bituli but we are as solid as it gets in 1a. Defensive secondary... Best in state for 1a. Not a single poster on any thread has a bead on it. Im not being a jerk.. It's just playoff time.

yes NCS has done a great job recruiting speed for their team...still, overplay the right side of

the NCS offense and get them out of their comfort zone...run blitz, overload, whatever...then

man up tight on 3 all night     and remember wilhoite is looking for the edge on the right sideline...make sure you turn him inside and dont buy the head and shoulder fakes to the left, he is going to the right...all night

How many times have you seen #11 carry the ball?  He hasn't had enough carries all year for anyone to establish the pattern you are describing.

I honestly think you are wrong. We are not that much different than last year's team. Backs are better, d line the same, special teams better, linebackers, well you can't replace a Bituli but we are as solid as it gets in 1a. Defensive secondary... Best in state for 1a. Not a single poster on any thread has a bead on it. Im not being a jerk.. It's just playoff time.

Well said.  Cracks me up when someone says this year's team is not as good as last year's.  I guess 2 losses on the schedule will make folks say that - but it's not true at all.  NCS has never had a secondary like this. 

A match up with WC and Mr. Football will be mighty fun to watch.  Best all-around HS QB I've ever seen us play.

You aren't hurting my feelings! I like the confidence.  I am thankful for Bituli as well.  Think he will be a baller on The Hill one day