Sequatchie vs Boogers Fighting Irish

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like #2 banks is the Irish key player on offense, I think if we can stop him we will be fine. Apparently speed don't kill, Howard only had 16 rush yards last night. They tried the outside and couldn't get anywhere our DEFENSE Ends was in the backfield all night. Should be a good game, noted Dame thinks they will just run the table on us, we ain't the same team that got beat 35-0 we are older and tougher and the Irish ain't what they was last year, so if our D plays tough and stops banks then i say this game comes down to the wire

if our band-aid sticks; it want matter what  yall do.,.....lets watch closely how that lineman and back of the year performs

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

Should be a good game if Sequatchie continues to play the way they have been. We can stop the run but if notre Dame starts deep passing then we may be in trouble. Should be the best game around the area by far.

u do not need to concern urself witht the deep pass

Booger just sayin WileECoyoteWatchRoadRunner12f.gif

Edited by Booger

O booger talking all that trash and dont even know the difference in want and wont. And as for that lineman and back of the year his presence as well as our other players will be just fine. NOW GO TO THE LIBRARY AND LEARN THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORDS WANT AND WONT, Here i will put it in a sentence for you. Booger thinks he wants to play the Indians but by the end of the game he won't want to be back on Coach T

Edited by Dimonddad

O booger talking all that trash and dont even know the difference in want and wont. And as for that lineman and back of the year his presence as well as our other players will be just fine. NOW GO TO THE LIBRARY AND LEARN THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORDS WANT AND WONT, Here i will put it in a sentence for you. Booger thinks he wants to play the Indians but by the end of the game he won't want to be back on Coach T

Well first of all I assure that Booger knows the difference between won't and want.  Secondly, "O booger" is grammatically incorrect.  Additionally "dont" should actually be spelled "don't" and "wont" is spelled "won't" so I would be careful casting those grammatical stones.  Faulkner and Dickens were notorious for using incorrect grammar so you should maybe pick a few of their books up next time you are at the library.  

I assure you the Irish WANT the Indians come Friday and after this year the Indians WON'T have to worry about another beat down at the hands of the Notre Dame.

Go Irish and Go Boog