Gordonsville @ Wayne Co round 2

wildcat89

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My memory I hope isn't failing, but wasn't it just last year WC traveled to NCS Or was the year before last?. I thought this year you guys stayed home if advanced.

It was both. Two years ago it was the second round (because WC was not the 1 seed) Last year the third round (because it was region 5's turn to be home). I think that's right anyway.

Edited by Eagle9019

My memory I hope isn't failing, but wasn't it just last year WC traveled to NCS Or was the year before last?. I thought this year you guys stayed home if advanced.

WC traveled to NCS last year in round three, this year if it works out NCS will have to travel to WC, the winner will then travel to play the winner of region 7 and 8 bracket in semis. If that's the teams, could be Huntingdon or Gville, I was just giving scenarios

The fact is we couldn't stop #49.

I think he had 39 carries for 308. Bruceton's total yards was 304 I think. If that tells you anything.

I think the last post I made on yalls thread with Bruceton was if you couldn't contain him it would be a long night. When WC played them he only had maybe 20 yards when WC pulled the starters and he broke a couple of long runs on our second and third string. Last year at Bruceton WC held him to -10 yards at halftime when the starters come out.

Had to cut the last post short, got my grandson on me wanting to wrestle! What I was getting at is WC's run defense is much better than I thought they would be this year after losing two of the best linebackers WC has had and one defensive tackle that caused havoc in the backfield all year. Great job by the coaches filling these positions year in and year out

WC traveled to NCS last year in round three, this year if it works out NCS will have to travel to WC, the winner will then travel to play the winner of region 7 and 8 bracket in semis. If that's the teams, could be Huntingdon or Gville, I was just giving scenarios

That jarred the memory banks. Some reason I forgot that was a qtr final game and thought it a semi.... NCS went on to put Peabody out in thd semi final before going to State and putting Greenback out.... I slipped a little bit on that... Anyways, you better believe I'll do just as last year and catch a good WC game before it's over.:thumb:

That jarred the memory banks. Some reason I forgot that was a qtr final game and thought it a semi.... NCS went on to put Peabody out in thd semi final before going to State and putting Greenback out.... I slipped a little bit on that... Anyways, you better believe I'll do just as last year and catch a good WC game before it's over.:thumb:

That could be any Friday night now, it just gets tougher so you better come on Edited by wildcat89