Gordonsville @ Wayne Co round 2

wildcat89

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This only happens if Rice has a soft spot for Gordy's coach or program. These teams are not in the same hemisphere. No different from last week in my opinion. Not to mention WC is piling up the numbers for Rice.

Hard to pile up many numbers when he comes out before the second half. WC won't be surprised, they'll be pumped and ready, that you can take to the bank

I would to but there's a lot of football to be played and a lot of good teams out there! Whoever makes it to Cookeville can say they earned it!

I know, no disrepect meant to any team facing WC tonight or next week if so... I have just been thinking that a while now and thought it a good opportunity to say it in response to S-towner since the thread had quieted down some.

Go Wildcats!!!!:thumb:

Hard to pile up many numbers when he comes out before the second half. WC won't be surprised, they'll be pumped and ready, that you can take to the bank

How many TD's did your running backs get last week in the first half....running the ball. Just saying the wealth isn't really getting spread around much. This is not a knock by any stretch, just an observation.