Gordonsville @ Wayne Co round 2

wildcat89

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Gordonsville have enough defense to slow WC's offense down? WC defense playing really good right now, I think WC will roll to round 3. Thoughts?

WAYNE CO WILL BLOW OUT GORDSONVILLE PERIOD GET READY THAT AWAY I WOMT HAVE TO HEAR THE IDOTS ON THE RADIO SOUNDING LIKE THEY WON THE STATE OR SOME THING DID YOU HEAR ON THE NEWS TODAY A COACH FROM ALABAMA RIGHT AT SOUTH PITTS ON THE NEWS HAVRING A ALABAMA PLAYER ON THE TEAM THAT HAD 3 FELONEYS AGAINST HIM AND WAS IN A ALLTERNATIVE SCHOOL AND THAT IDOT RUNNING THE TSSAA HERE SAUD IT WAS ALL RIGHT HE HAD THE FELONEYS BUT HE DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE ALLTERNATIVE SCHOOL BECAUSE ITS IN THE RULE BOOK HE NEEDS TO GO HES THE PONE THAT SCREWED THESE SCHEDULES UP ANY WAY

WAYNE CO WILL BLOW OUT GORDSONVILLE PERIOD GET READY THAT AWAY I WOMT HAVE TO HEAR THE IDOTS ON THE RADIO SOUNDING LIKE THEY WON THE STATE OR SOME THING DID YOU HEAR ON THE NEWS TODAY A COACH FROM ALABAMA RIGHT AT SOUTH PITTS ON THE NEWS HAVRING A ALABAMA PLAYER ON THE TEAM THAT HAD 3 FELONEYS AGAINST HIM AND WAS IN A ALLTERNATIVE SCHOOL AND THAT IDOT RUNNING THE TSSAA HERE SAUD IT WAS ALL RIGHT HE HAD THE FELONEYS BUT HE DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE ALLTERNATIVE SCHOOL BECAUSE ITS IN THE RULE BOOK HE NEEDS TO GO HES THE PONE THAT SCREWED THESE SCHEDULES UP ANY WAY

I think you should remove your caps lock and put periods at the end of your sentences.

You're not very smart are you?

The cats played well both sides of ball last night. Special teams weren't so good. Need to clean that up a bit. However, we rolling pretty good right now. I'm sure we will get Gordonsville best shot but it won't be enough. The only thing going to stop the cats in this game will be themselves.

Probably the top 4 teams that Gordonsville have played are Nashville Christian, Trousdale County, Watertown and Smith County. They went 1-3 in those games and scored 7, 9, 14 and 15 points in those games. Defensively the most points they have allowed is 41 against a Watertown offense that has averaged right at 50 per game this year. 

For Wayne County they gave up some points the first couple games but in the last 7 games the most points they have allowed was 14 against Huntingdon. And Huntingdon broke 60 points 4 times this year. Huntingdon had over 40 points in every game except for against Wayne County and 3A Milan (9-2). Huntingdon put up 52 on Trousdale County.

Wayne County should win this no problem.