Milan @ Liberty Rd 2

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Tech is clickin on D. Offense has been a little banged up but should be healthy for this game Tech 35 puppies 7.

The "puppies" have a few state championship under their belt. Yes, your defense is rolling, but with Westview, South Gibson, McNairy Central, South Side, and Fayette-Ware, its hard to give up points with the defense that Liberty has.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much closer do you think it will be?? You know they only won by 3pts the first time.

if Milan doesn't lay the ball on the ground 4 times like they did against Bolivar...I see a very close game...2 computer generated web sites I saw....1 said Liberty by 1 point....the other said Milan by 0.04 points...I'll take Milan by 0.05...lol...should be a classic game with the winner playing R-E/Dberg winner and then that winner hosting the semi-final at home vs prob Nashville Stratford..hope Liberty reserves half their home stands for Milan since Milan filled up the visitors stands the first game and half the Liberty home stands...Liberty is going 4A next year and they're only 20 students from being 5A so they better beat up on 3A while they can...

Edited by cofo

if Milan doesn't lay the ball on the ground 4 times like they did against Bolivar...I see a very close game...2 computer generated web sites I saw....1 said Liberty by 1 point....the other said Milan by 0.04 points...I'll take Milan by 0.05...lol...should be a classic game with the winner playing R-E/Dberg winner and then that winner hosting the semi-final at home vs prob Nashville Stratford..hope Liberty reserves half their home stands for Milan since Milan filled up the visitors stands the first game and half the Liberty home stands...Liberty is going 4A next year and they're only 20 students from being 5A so they better beat up on 3A while they can...

been beating up on 3a for 2 years now...tryin to figure  out why it has its own classification...should just combine 1a, 2a and 3a and make it more competitive