Oak Ridge 2016-17

SweetScience

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this will be a close game.  Blackman plays good D and limits possessions, so we will need to shoot better than we have so far this season.  I'll take us in a close one by 5.

Will definitely have to shoot better. Not sure how Blackman is this year compared to what they have been the past 2-3 years? Looking at their schedule results so far it looks they have played a few out of state Alabama teams and beat Riverdale by 12, who was also beaten by William Blount, who has really improved this year. Should be interesting. Tee needs to step up his game as well. BTW been really pleased with Lavert's play so far this year. I loved Gee, but I think he could end up being better. He doesn't turn it over as much and seems to have more of a mid-range game.

What a great program. Great coaching,great players, great fans. Certainly the premier program in east tn. Question for you wildcat historians. I remember OR making a good run a couple of years ago that ended in a state runner up finish. Question is this. When was the the last state championship for the Cats

1963. Won in 61 & 63. Been to the State Tournament on numerous occasions through the years, I think 24 or 25 total if I'm not mistaken? Been in the semi's a few times the past 20 years or so.