Oak Ridge 2016-17

SweetScience

Yep, 3 of the top 4.  We play Bearden on Friday, and McCallie on Sat. Should be a good early test for us.  I was very encouraged after seeing us against a good CAK team.

McCallie is off to a great start this season. The team features seven seniors who have been through the big private school rivalries like Baylot, BA and Ensworth.

Here are the games they have played this season. I do not believe all of the games count toward their season record.

McCallie  72   Silverdale Academy  29

McCallie  78  Signal Mountain  31

McCallie  79  Chattanooga Christian School  47

McCallie  77  Lexington (AL)  63

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cats win a close one 66-63. Bearden has a good team.  I think it will take us a few games to get in our groove.

Yeah Bearden does have a good team, young also. But yes, we seemed a bit flat. I listened to it. We had waaaay too many turnovers and gave up way too many easy shots, and Bearden outhustled us for the most part. But, the sign of a good team is when you can pull out a game and not play remotely close to your potential. Tee seemed really rusty too, which wasn't surprising I kinda expected that. Big game against another really good team in McCallie tomorrow. Should be another stiff test.

OR vs McCallie will be strong! Both have quality high level players and 2 of the best Coaches in the State. Shulman was our Coach at Chattanooga for years and had successs there while Green has big time experience in his genes and history.

I love to see the good teams seek out good competition early rather than pad the schedule with wins.

OR vs McCallie will be strong! Both have quality high level players and 2 of the best Coaches in the State. Shulman was our Coach at Chattanooga for years and had successs there while Green has big time experience in his genes and history.

I love to see the good teams seek out good competition early rather than pad the schedule with wins.

Yeah looking forward to that one.