Top ranked Bradley comes calling on Blackman.

Blaze45

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This promises to be a very tough test for Blackman, with Copleand back at the helm for the Bears hopefully we can compete and make a game out of it. If we could stay in it what would Blackman need to do to have a prayer?

I've seen BC play twice this year, one with Copeland and one without him. Blackman will have be able to cover #15. He is lightning fast.

This promises to be a very tough test for Blackman, with Copleand back at the helm for the Bears hopefully we can compete and make a game out of it. If we could stay in it what would Blackman need to do to have a prayer?

A lot of sarcasm here, I read. Top ranked? Since when? Lol. Should be a tough test for both teams. For sure! Cole should put up numbers, but our running game will hurt. We all know Blackman is the heavy favs here. Anyhow, like most teams has done, got to focus on Cole, Tucker and Standifer.

Defense should keep us in it for a while, but do we have the depth for an SEC school to stay in it the whole 4 Q?

A lot of sarcasm here, I read. Top ranked? Since when? Lol. Should be a tough test for both teams. For sure! Cole should put up numbers, but our running game will hurt. We all know Blackman is the heavy favs here. Anyhow, like most teams has done, got to focus on Cole, Tucker and Standifer.

Defense should keep us in it for a while, but do we have the depth for an SEC school to stay in it the whole 4 Q?

Well according to the AP polls your Bears are sitting firmly ahead of us. No sarcasm here, from early polls and pigskin picks Bradley is the 3.5 pt favorite,  Not a heavy favorite, but still favored. I have not seen one that had Blackman picked or any closer -than -3.5. Two very different styles offense... you guys air it out and spread it around  and we ground and pound with the occasional pass. I am seriously hoping we compete well that night. 

Well according to the AP polls your Bears are sitting firmly ahead of us. No sarcasm here, from early polls and pigskin picks Bradley is the 3.5 pt favorite, Not a heavy favorite, but still favored. I have not seen one that had Blackman picked or any closer -than -3.5. Two very different styles offense... you guys air it out and spread it around and we ground and pound with the occasional pass. I am seriously hoping we compete well that night.

It should be a lot harder than Jefferson County, but this game will go either way. Like RW said, #15 Tucker. He is bout more valuable to this team than Copeland. Cookeville found that out. Got to contain him the whole game.

Edited by DaChampsAgain