CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

So unofficially officially....Randy McKamey is new Clinton Head Coach. This from a Head Coach in the area (wont name) that said the funding is being pulled over at Grace and Mckamey showed interest in Clinton and they are merely waiting the 2 mandatory weeks to leave the job posted. He was 100%sure of this...so if it is wrong blame him! Haha

So unofficially officially....Randy McKamey is new Clinton Head Coach. This from a Head Coach in the area (wont name) that said the funding is being pulled over at Grace and Mckamey showed interest in Clinton and they are merely waiting the 2 mandatory weeks to leave the job posted. He was 100%sure of this...so if it is wrong blame him! Haha

So Randy is coming back home after all? Well good for him and good for the dragon community! Go Dragons!!

Kind of odd that McKamey was at the state championship games this week in Cookeville with a group of kids that will be returning to GCA next year. To me that don't sound like the actions of a man that is leaving. GCA is a good job and a head coach is going to have more freedom there then they would at Clinton but I'm sure if he does go I can't blame anyone for wanting to go back to their real home and coach.

I predicted this months ago and was ridiculed....interesting

Raven...uh, Oath, you were ridiculed for trying to hide behind two different names and starting rumors that could hurt our program, not because of your so-called prediction. Sadly, you have no dog in the fight, yet you continue to try and tear down a good man, and a great school that you should be thankful to have attended. Let it go.....if for nothing else, out of respect for all of us that have kids playing that will be directly affected by whatever happens or doesn't. Dude, seriously, I love you, but this is really disappointing.

Raven...uh, Oath, you were ridiculed for trying to hide behind two different names and starting rumors that could hurt our program, not because of your so-called prediction. Sadly, you have no dog in the fight, yet you continue to try and tear down a good man, and a great school that you should be thankful to have attended. Let it go.....if for nothing else, out of respect for all of us that have kids playing that will be directly affected by whatever happens or doesn't. Dude, seriously, I love you, but this is really disappointing.

The screen name was explained. unless you have played in this program you only know what goes on in the public eye. I support at school more than any other alum. Thats a fact. I have a big dog in this fight.

The screen name was explained. unless you have played in this program you only know what goes on in the public eye. I support at school more than any other alum. Thats a fact. I have a big dog in this fight.

Better take your humble pill Mr. "I built the GCA football program!" So, now you support the school more than any other alum? Make sure to write that BIG CHECK to GCA Fund. We need $175K to meet the goal this year to fund technology and learning tools for the STUDENTS. Reply if you want. I won't see it. Out of respect for these fine Dragon fans, they don't want to hear any of this mess. I'm out. Come see me if you want to talk it through. Our door is always open to you. Good luck to the Clinton Dragons in 2017!