• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beech

Gallatin

Hillsboro

Hillwood

Glencliff

Hunters Lane

Competitiveness will drop a ton.. 3 team race that's maybe a 2 team race... thoughts?

I'm hoping Gallatin can get back to beating Hillsboro soon. I can remember playing Hillsboro in 2009-2010, and having one of our easier matches of the year to be honest. So it's hard for me to fathom how things have changed. Hopefully Gallatin makes the right moves this offseason to get out of being a decent team, to being good once again. Its a 3 team race, that's it. Hoping that the other schools can at least pull an upset here or there. Edited by thegreatone36

I don't know why either one would leave. I know about the problems at Hillsboro, but that team is LOADED next year. 15 starters coming back and an easy path to the semis. He'd be giving up a gold ball if he left.

I would think that both Beech and Gallatin think they have as much a chance at going deep as Hillsboro. I guess it's about who steps up in replacing the graduating seniors. I think the fight for getting that 4th spot will be interesting. 3 teams should fight for positioning at the top and 3 teams fighting for that remaining spot.

I would think that both Beech and Gallatin think they have as much a chance at going deep as Hillsboro. I guess it's about who steps up in replacing the graduating seniors. I think the fight for getting that 4th spot will be interesting. 3 teams should fight for positioning at the top and 3 teams fighting for that remaining spot.

Yeah the cupboard is not exactly bare at Gallatin that is for sure.