Admirals host Owls Round 3

MicasaMaster

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the last TD was kind of a cheapy IMO, but yeah. They held the Rhea run game in check I thought for the most part. No real long runs or anything. Da Gutts line kinda wore RC defense down I thought. #1 For Da Gutts ran hard all night, and Rhea had trouble tackling him. He's a load.

Would've been a real "cheapy" had Rhea County recovered the onside kick and scored. Play until the final whistle y'all.

-Ooltewah Farragut ... toss up!

Two really good teams. They play hard on both sides of the ball... Hopefully it is on T.V.

PA, you and Doug got dem Owls ready?

The Ads are well coached and hardnosed and the Owls gotta go up to their house, that being said, I think the Owls got what it takes to win this one and the next one and represent not just 4-5A but East Tennesse in Cookville. After that I'm not sure but it's Hooterville's last shot at the 5A gold ball so make the most of it Owls and bring it on home.

I think we were all hoping for that Eagle/Owl quarterfinal rematch just because its become such a great rivalry but it just wasnt meant to be. The Eagles had their chances last night but our secondary and penalty issues caught up to us and it was fatal. Both the Owls and Guts have gotten better as this season went on and that's what championship caliber teams do so it should be a dandy of a game Friday. I wouldnt be surprised to see a low scoring defensive slugfest cause I think the Owls match up better with Farragut than the Eagles did.

GO OWLS!!!!