Admirals host Owls Round 3

MicasaMaster

Hope these guys can do it.Its been all desire and want from the team,period!!! play calling is horrible,period.These kids fight for everything they get.Doug Greene has worked magic with his defense all year.The kids deserve a big win this friday night against an old rival(a good well respected-rival).Farragut at home will be tough.Owls determination wins this 21-20?20-17?hope its live streamed or something,since the understaffed,under-funded owl program doesnt have a radio channel.Im pulling for these kids that nobody gave a shot(this was a rebuilding year).Go Ooltewah. fingers-crossed.

IF YOU CAN'T KEEP QUIET WITH THE NEGATIVITY YOU NEED TO DECIDE WHAT TEAM YOU SUPPORT SIR. THE OWLS HAVE OVER ACHIEVED IN WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A REBUILDING YEAR. AND THE BAAD PLAY CALLING HAS GOTTEN IS TO THE 3RD ROUND. NOW LAST SEASON WE HAD NO OFFENSIVE ARM TO RELY ON AND STILL LOST BY A POINT. NO MATTER WHAT PLAY THEY CALL IT HAS TO BE EXICUTED AND THAT IS WHY WE ARE STILL IN IT TO WIN IT BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE BALANCED THIS SEASON.WE HAVE TAKEN A STEP FURTHER EACH YEAR SO GIVE IS A CHANCE AND LEAVE THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO AFTER THE GAME IF IT DOESN'T GO YOUR WAY. REMEMBER THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A REBUILDING YEAR AND WE ARE ON THE SAME PACE AS THAT 3X DISTRICT CHAMPS TEAM WAS WITH YOUNGER TALENT.

#LOPGO OWLS!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOKING AT SOME STATS FOR DA GUTTS QB

24OO YDS 30 TD'S 3INTS

RB 977 YDS. WE HAVE FACED SOME STUD QBS IN MELTON WHO WAS SO HARD TO STOP BUT WE WERE GOOD IN OTHER AREAS TO PULL OUT A WIN.

I CAN'T SAY THAT DA GUTTS STOPPED THE EAGLES RUNNING ATTACK BUT JUST MADE ONE MORE PLAY THAN THEY DID. DA GUTTS LIKE TO THROW AND THEY GOT SOME TALL WIDEOUTS THAT CAN BE A MATCHUP PROBLEM.

NOW MANNING AKA 7-ELEVEN WHO IS ALWAYS OPEN CAN GO FROM UNDERRATED TO A FLAT OUT STUD ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL WITH A BIG GAME ON DA ROAD!! HE CAN STATE HIS CLAIM TO FAME BECAUSE HE IS A COMPLETE ATHLETE.

#LOP GO OWLS!

#THROWITUP

Hope these guys can do it.Its been all desire and want from the team,period!!! play calling is horrible,period.These kids fight for everything they get.Doug Greene has worked magic with his defense all year.The kids deserve a big win this friday night against an old rival(a good well respected-rival).Farragut at home will be tough.Owls determination wins this 21-20?20-17?hope its live streamed or something,since the understaffed,under-funded owl program doesnt have a radio channel.Im pulling for these kids that nobody gave a shot(this was a rebuilding year).Go Ooltewah. fingers-crossed.

AND FOR THE RECORD THE OWLS HOME GAMES HAVE BEEN ON TV ALL SEASON AND THE ONES THAT HAVE NOT WERE ON THE RADIO SO I DON'T GET THE UNDERSTAFFED UNDERFUNDED JABB SIR..

#LOP

Both coaches and staffs in this game have done an excellent job this year of exceding preseason expectations, both teams have showed marked improvements over the course of this season.

I think the Owls take this one but I believe these teams match up well and this could possibly end up being a low scoring defensive game. The Owls found their running game just in time for the playoffs and the defense seems to have come together nicely. You add all that to the fact that the owls have some really good receivers, a QB who can sling it and a solid kicker and I like their chances of not just winning this week but getting to Cookville for a shot at the gold ball. However if the Owls cant get the running game going and can't protect the QB it could be a long night but i don't think that will be the case. Ooltewah has seemed to focus on and improve in most of the areas they were lacking early in the season. I am excited and pulling for the Owls to get it done.

GO OWLS!!!!!

I THINK THAT BOTH TEAMS LIKE THEIR CHANCES AND NOT INTIMIDATED BY WHAT THEY RUN. HOME COURT IS THE ONLY EDGE FOR DA GUTTS THAT I SEE.

#LOP GO OWLS!